callin us chickens?!? You wanna fight?!! LOL ;)

I used to have pet chickens....wait wrong thread

I have pet chickens, you know. Mine aren't pretty like that, though. They are rough and ugly.

Just like I like 'em. :cool:

No girls, I am insinuating that it reminded me of a hen house :p

I'm picking up chickens on the way home Thursday
My coop has been empty for too long, time to get some farm fresh eggs at the house.

My coop has been empty for too long, time to get some farm fresh eggs at the house.

That a kid. ;)

Those are the best! I miss having fresh eggs! Nice orange yolk.

I have pet chickens, you know. Mine aren't pretty like that, though. They are rough and ugly.

Just like I like 'em. :cool:

We've had chickens all my life up until a few years ago. They were all pretty though. One of my dad's customers was a teacher and they used to hatch eggs and then she would give my dad the chicks. I remember one year one of the chicks had a bum leg. Poor little thing! Could only walk on one foot and what I would guess her elbow if she had em. She didn't live too long though.

BTW I'm still working on that deer for you. :heart: Eww!

We've had chickens all my life up until a few years ago. They were all pretty though. One of my dad's customers was a teacher and they used to hatch eggs and then she would give my dad the chicks. I remember one year one of the chicks had a bum leg. Poor little thing! Could only walk on one foot and what I would guess her elbow if she had em. She didn't live too long though.

She still tasted good, no? :p

She still tasted good, no? :p

naa we didn't eat her. Actually I never ate any of my chickens and neither did my dad. Only thing he had killed and ate before was the roosters since we weren't supposed to have em.

When I was growing up the people down the street had chickens. I refused to eat the eggs they gave us (I know you're shocked Babalu;)) Something about eating them fresh from a chickens ass made me sick. I have to eat them out of a container from the grocery store.:thumb:

naa we didn't eat her. Actually I never ate any of my chickens and neither did my dad. Only thing he had killed and ate before was the roosters since we weren't supposed to have em.

I figured. Probably wouldn't eat a baby anyway.

My daughter comes in yesterday morning at 6 am with a chicken that died overnight. ****in' thing smelt so bad, it was all juicy and shit. I was mad, but it was so cornfed and redneck I thought it was cute, too.

When I was growing up the people down the street had chickens. I refused to eat the eggs they gave us (I know you're shocked Babalu;)) Something about eating them fresh from a chickens ass made me sick. I have to eat them out of a container from the grocery store.:thumb:

So, you're saying you think I'm gross.

That's it. Off the island!!! (My imaginary one where we all live like Bear Grylls :p)

I figured. Probably wouldn't eat a baby anyway.

My daughter comes in yesterday morning at 6 am with a chicken that died overnight. ****in' thing smelt so bad, it was all juicy and shit. I was mad, but it was so cornfed and redneck I thought it was cute, too.

Now THAT'S quite the wake up call LOL Although my guess is you were probably already awake by then?

Best time to eat it is when it's warm cause then you know it's REALLY fresh LOLOLOL

So, you're saying you think I'm gross.

That's it. Off the island!!! (My imaginary one where we all live like Bear Grylls :p)

Nah..I think you're the chiznit. I'm just the prissy bitch of the island! Every group has to have one!

Back