Baby #2 arrived at 12:02 pm. Beautiful baby girl. I'll post some pics later this week. I bought her a Patriots baby hat at the gift shop ($19 for a knit cap?!?!?!) She'll need it, since we will still be in the hospital Saturday. Already checked the tv in the room. It's all good.

FYI My wife (seriously) wanted to name her Gisselle. :facepalm:

Congratulations !

Gina

Baby #2 arrived at 12:02 pm. Beautiful baby girl. I'll post some pics later this week. I bought her a Patriots baby hat at the gift shop ($19 for a knit cap?!?!?!) She'll need it, since we will still be in the hospital Saturday. Already checked the tv in the room. It's all good.

Congratulations PD!!! Another Capricorn girl :) what did you name her?

Congratulations PD

anyone ever see the band extreme? I've got 2 complimentary tickets for friday night at mohegan.
i have and it was a fun show, a lot of older rockers in the crowd if i recall correctly.

Oh and harrisonhits does their lights and is a pretty good guy, he has tailgated with me at a pats game in the past. I would assume he is still doing it.

I also saw them many many years ago when they were dream and my friends sister wat a groupie and they were unknown.

i have and it was a fun show, a lot of older rockers in the crowd if i recall correctly.

Oh and harrisonhits does their lights and is a pretty good guy, he has tailgated with me at a pats game in the past. I would assume he is still doing it.

I also saw them many many years ago when they were dream and my friends sister wat a groupie and they were unknown.

I only really know a couple songs so I decided to just stay local. Still hoping foxwoods sends me tix to papa Roach lol

Thank you for the info Mikie :)

This is the only song I know.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UrIiLvg58SY?list=PLT8BRJE9ZYeCTGk4NdbXXBDg20_ODo8xw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

This is the only song I know.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UrIiLvg58SY?list=PLT8BRJE9ZYeCTGk4NdbXXBDg20_ODo8xw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

Which one is it? More than words still to this day makes my heart melt. Their voices sound so good together

isn't their singer the reason why van halen went down in flames? :coffee:
i tihnk the story is their singer got sucked into the arguemnt between the band members and mistakenly thought it would be a good idea to step in for roth who stepped in for hagar who originally stepped in for roth..... Follow?

But yeah not big seller

I was wondering, is there a facebook group for this forum? Two of my other forums have them and get posted in regularly. If there isn't, want to create one?

i tihnk the story is their singer got sucked into the arguemnt between the band members and mistakenly thought it would be a good idea to step in for roth who stepped in for hagar who originally stepped in for roth..... Follow?

But yeah not big seller

Too bad too, it's a great album.

Back