THe owner of Papa John's has something vaguely creepy about him. Am I the only one who notices this? Is it just his black dye job or something more?

I don't know where exactly to put this thought, so it is going here.

It seems everyday that a facebook friend is making an announcement that they are expecting a child. On one hand, I am happy for them but it also brings up memories from last November. I know those memories will fade when we are expecting again and have a good ultrasound but I have a hard time actually congratulating any of them in a post. I wonder how my birthday will be this year, the due date was actually three days after my birthday.

That awkward moment when you are typing on the phone, type your husband's first name, and the last names that pop up as the next word suggestion are both former Pats players with the same first name...while your own last name is not even an autofill. LOL
/yeahImnotafootballjunkieatall

Well, off to Italy again with students to work on an archaeological dig. Damn tough to leave my wife and little boy behind.
Looking forward to working in the dig, though . The mountainous area northwest of Rome is beautiful house country.
Won't be on PP too much; depends on the WIFI where I'll be.

The "Miller High Life" guy died..... :frown:

miller-high-life-guy.jpg

Deactivated my troll facebook account (no facebook friends, very few likes, and no profile picture). Stupid people make it too easy and I was probably risking it by posting on my works facebook page.

Productive day, got the spare bedroom empty by the TV and the bed. Going to be painting that room white in the next few days. Once that is dry, we will empty the spare room into that room and take things out of our bedroom before we leave for vacation. My wife's parents will be painting the two remaining bedrooms and the two bedrooms. I also got my Jeep cleaned up from the mud from my last outing. It will be interesting coming home from vacation because we only have seen the colors for the rooms in samples and the little dot on the paint cans.

Thanks a lot.

My mum just told me she has a tumor in her head. Apparently a rather big one, but probably not aggressive and operable. Should know more later this week.

my dad had an oddball tumor on his neck but seems to be getting thru the operation and following radiation ok (no chemo). He is 90. Good luck to your mum.

Just what the frack is "fat free" half & half?

Half & half is supposed to be half milk and half cream.

How the hell do you get "fat free" cream?

Sounds like the work of the debil.

Just what the frack is "fat free" half & half?

Half & half is supposed to be half milk and half cream.

How the hell do you get "fat free" cream?

Sounds like the work of the debil.

I use fat free heavy cream for my famous fat free real whipped cream. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Back