Seriously? I thought you were just joking.

What excuse did you tell mom? :jester:

Nah, my brother did all kinds of drugs it was just me who didn't.

Come to think of it, I have no idea what he told her but my poor mother was so naive, I am sure she believed it.ROFL

3 Point Stan;1291274/pausesforknowhowiknowyou'regay?joke[/QUOTE said:
You are so ghey even my bagina doesn't know about that movie.

Come to think of it, I have no idea what he told her but my poor mother was so naive, I am sure she believed it.ROFL

You should have taken a pic and treasured it. Ahhh, life with a digital camera!

All in the sake of getting laid, or was it the only reading material in the can?

She swore to me I'd like it. Mind you, the two books I read before this:

thebadguyswon.jpg

3885-1.jpg

And yet, she thinks I can segue into this crap.

She still hasn't lived it down.

Don't worry, your man card is intact. ROFL

She told me I'd like the Twilight books. I looked at her and gave her the People's Eyebrow. She goes, "Yeah, but..."

I unterrupted with: "Running With Scissors.... Shutty."

You are so ghey even my bagina doesn't know about that movie.

You should have taken a pic and treasured it. Ahhh, life with a digital camera!
You have no idea how much it thrills me that digital cameras/cell phone cameras did not exist in my youth.:doh:

She told me I'd like the Twilight books. I looked at her and gave her the People's Eyebrow. She goes, "Yeah, but..."."

Did she offer you a Snuggie, too?

I can't bring myself to read Twilight. I am more hardcore than that. Give me Harry Potter and I am set ROFL

You have no idea how much it thrills me that digital cameras/cell phone cameras did not exist in my youth.:doh:
my god smiled on me with none of that stuff

I mean disposable cameras were bad enough but those you could see

damn the things I did and the pictures that would be floating around today

I have nothing against the New Orleans Saints, the gist of this post is about the media.

If the Saints keep winning they will be 10-0 when they face the Pats; the Pats were 11-0 when they faced the Ravens in 2007 on ESPN on Monday night.

I very much remember the treatment the Pats received from the media that season, and that night. They were openly rooting against the Pats and even had Don Shula in the broadcast booth.

Coincidentally, this year's Pats-Saints game will also be on ESPN on Monday night.

Anyone want to bet that the broadcasters will be openly rooting AGAINST the Pats that night?

I'm kind of thinking Don Shula won't be making an appearance then either.

I am trying to find stats for Aiken..how many offensive snaps he has taken this year? Where oh where can I find such a thing? ( I tried googling...)

Back