We have the i work with an idiot thread but i have a random fun post about work. So i moved to bjs a couple years ago. Only to find that they use the software from my old company. So today o get an email that my old company is going to have their annual summit in Vegas. Jokingly to my manager (stupervisor is out today) i said hey we gonna go to Vegas? She then proceeded to send it to our VP who said that is a great idea. I get to go because i will know everyone and my manager goes so i can get her familiar with all of them and learn more about the software.

So as long as the SVP gives us the ok I'm going to Vegas in November while the stupervisor stays here lololol

My manager will be a blast to go with too as long as she doesn't play Taylor Swift all day long lol

We have the i work with an idiot thread but i have a random fun post about work. So i moved to bjs a couple years ago. Only to find that they use the software from my old company. So today o get an email that my old company is going to have their annual summit in Vegas. Jokingly to my manager (stupervisor is out today) i said hey we gonna go to Vegas? She then proceeded to send it to our VP who said that is a great idea. I get to go because i will know everyone and my manager goes so i can get her familiar with all of them and learn more about the software.

So as long as the SVP gives us the ok I'm going to Vegas in November while the stupervisor stays here lololol

My manager will be a blast to go with too as long as she doesn't play Taylor Swift all day long lol

Congrats. :)

Just thinking how surprised I am that, knowing most of football's fan base, we haven't gotten a bunch of losers signing up to taunt us about the whole AHern disaster like they did with Spygate.

Just thinking how surprised I am that, knowing football's fan base, we haven't gotten a bunch of loser trolls signing up here to taunt us about the whole AHern disaster.

Just thinking how surprised I am that, knowing football's fan base, we haven't gotten a bunch of loser trolls signing up here to taunt us about the whole AHern disaster.

Spygate was "fun" stuff to poke you about... This AH mess is real life, and NOT fun to poke at or joke about.

Spygate was "fun" stuff to poke you about... This AH mess is real life, and NOT fun to poke at or joke about.
IT WAS FUN WASN'T IT #grumblesunderbreathdamnyoucoltsfanspipingsoundandcrankingheat

Lisa it is because evry team has bed dudes, Polian preaches about this stuff but he selected Carruth, an even sicker MFer than Hernandez.

look around at the Benglas mothing off and they have the one guy positively ID'd as one of the two in the AH 17 year old 5 slug into a car shot out over pouncey's necklace.

all these teams and fans do not want all their dirt brought up.

This is both :shake: and ROFL

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...d-Doctor-uses-term-instead-of-lumbar-lordosis

Ghetto booty diagnosis angers patient Terry Ragland; Doctor uses term instead of lumbar lordosis

Posted: 07/15/2013
Last Updated: 16 hours and 54 minutes ago
By: IndyChannelStaff
JACKSON, Tenn. - A Tennessee woman is filing a complaint after she said her doctor used an offensive term while giving her a diagnosis.
Terry Ragland went to a doctor looking for treatment for her severe lower back pain.
Ragland said she was seen by a nurse, then the doctor, who sent her to get an X-ray.
When he came back into the exam room, Ragland said the doctor gave her a diagnosis not seen in any medical book.
"He said, 'I know what the problem is. It's ghetto booty,' and I said, 'Ghetto what?' He said, 'Ghetto booty,'" Ragland said. "He said, 'There's no cure for it, but I could give you something if you're having pain.'"
Ragland said she reported the incident to the office manager, who apologized.
A few weeks later, the doctor sent a letter of apology, saying he was trying to tell her that she had lumbar lordosis, a curve in her spine that makes the buttocks protrude more.
There is no cure.

I'd rather have players murder than be accused of in-game cheating by people who don't understand the logistics of play-to-play football (not saying you don't, just trolls in general).

Football>>>>>murder.

I'd rather have players murder than be accused of in-game cheating by people who don't understand the logistics of play-to-play football (not saying you don't, just trolls in general).

Football>>>>>murder.

Yer a wreck, bro.
funny.gif

*PSA - Bragging*

I just remembered a thread I made here years ago worried about my 16 year old and his lack of direction/motivation.

I've been feeling especially proud of said child lately and the McDonalds thread reminded me of that because I thought that was where he was headed for a bit.

Said child is a health/working out nut and wants to be a fully certified personal trainer (more elite athlete then average Joe) He started off helping people randomly at the gym, then asked if he could shadow trainers/classes, then asked if he could assist for free. All the while studying anything he could get his hands on constantly. The gym ended up hiring him full time and in 4 months he has doubled the amount of PT sessions purchased..he is constantly working and bringing in some nice coin. He just took a second job PT at GNC just to engross himself more in the vitamin/supplement word.

4 years ago this child couldn't be bothered to turn in a homework assignment now he works his tail off, has his own place and he is a pretty godamn good person. Patience. Apparently it pays off.

*psa - bragging*

i just remembered a thread i made here years ago worried about my 16 year old and his lack of direction/motivation.

I've been feeling especially proud of said child lately and the mcdonalds thread reminded me of that because i thought that was where he was headed for a bit.

Said child is a health/working out nut and wants to be a fully certified personal trainer (more elite athlete then average joe) he started off helping people randomly at the gym, then asked if he could shadow trainers/classes, then asked if he could assist for free. All the while studying anything he could get his hands on constantly. The gym ended up hiring him full time and in 4 months he has doubled the amount of pt sessions purchased..he is constantly working and bringing in some nice coin. He just took a second job pt at gnc just to engross himself more in the vitamin/supplement word.

4 years ago this child couldn't be bothered to turn in a homework assignment now he works his tail off, has his own place and he is a pretty godamn good person. Patience. Apparently it pays off.
he just needed to be interested in the subject!!!!
This is great, congrats

*PSA - Bragging*

I just remembered a thread I made here years ago worried about my 16 year old and his lack of direction/motivation.

I've been feeling especially proud of said child lately and the McDonalds thread reminded me of that because I thought that was where he was headed for a bit.

Said child is a health/working out nut and wants to be a fully certified personal trainer (more elite athlete then average Joe) He started off helping people randomly at the gym, then asked if he could shadow trainers/classes, then asked if he could assist for free. All the while studying anything he could get his hands on constantly. The gym ended up hiring him full time and in 4 months he has doubled the amount of PT sessions purchased..he is constantly working and bringing in some nice coin. He just took a second job PT at GNC just to engross himself more in the vitamin/supplement word.

Both of your boys are great kids.

Where is he training at? I need some guidance

Back