lol you would know better than me! I probably won't go until the Friday before Memorial Day so that I can be ready to go for the new job :)
No can do that day, that would be Ryans graduation :)

The are good prices, I just looked. I still can't picture where they are and it is 5 minutes from me.:doh:

It looks like they are located in a little plaza just before Walmart across from D&W Diesel and that RV place (if it's still there).

Ohhh! So you will probably have a busy week that week? So far I am free everynight except Tuesday. I think work is taking me out that night. I have Wed through Fri off though :)
I will let you know when I know my schedule for the package store. :)

It looks like they are located in a little plaza just before Walmart across from D&W Diesel and that RV place (if it's still there).

That is what I was thinking. I know there is a liquor store there but didn't know what else because I have never been in there. Kind of like Billy's Burg-O-Rama, I am proud to say that in 38 years I have never been near that place. it scares me.ROFL

I will let you know when I know my schedule for the package store. :)

That is what I was thinking. I know there is a liquor store there but didn't know what else because I have never been in there. Kind of like Billy's Burg-O-Rama, I am proud to say that in 38 years I have never been near that place. it scares me.ROFL

Is Main st the st that Ronnie's is on?

Ohhh well it can't be that hard to find! LOL
Nah, not at all. If you get off the exit like you are going to mine or his sister house you just take a right onto Main St instead of the left to her street. It is right on that street. All roads in Oxford lead to Main St, that's all we have.ROFL

Kind of like Billy's Burg-O-Rama, I am proud to say that in 38 years I have never been near that place. it scares me.ROFL

ROFL I'm dying here. I've never been near there either and kinda forgot about it. You're right! It's scary. Like scary clowns. ROFL

When I drop my drawers and even my jeans on my toes there is no bruising. How much do your drawers weigh?

ROFL ROFL I just cackled like the true witch that I am this post made me CRY with tears of laughter.

My bureau drawer my dear, dab smack on the last three of my toes.

They just relocated there. I don't know where they were before but I went to the website and I have to say their prices are very decent compared to what I paid back home!

What do you pay there? I go to the Vietnamese place down the street and they do a REALLY good job for $25.

I had an experience that fits in with the job hunting going on around here. A young lady from the neighborhood called and asked if I could give her a reference when she applied for a job w/the DOC a few months ago. She told me the job entailed intake duties for new prisoners.

A couple weeks ago I got a call from someone checking on a young man who played ball for me five years ago. He asked me if he could use me as a reference a couple years ago. I gave him a great recommendation after which the caller told me he was getting the job. I asked what the job was about. She said he would be handling intake duties for new prisoners for the DOC.

Oops.

What do you pay there? I go to the Vietnamese place down the street and they do a REALLY good job for $25.

Mani and Pedi together is $40. $23 for a full set of acrylics. $15 for a fill. $9 for an eyebrow waxing. On top of that I will know the girl doing my nails so I will be able to understand what we are talking about :)

Mani and Pedi together is $40. $23 for a full set of acrylics. $15 for a fill. $9 for an eyebrow waxing. On top of that I will know the girl doing my nails so I will be able to understand what we are talking about :)

Good prices for sure. Yeah, I have come to live with the not understanding part because the salons charge upwards of $35 for a pedicure and it is NOT worth it.

I got some KILLER full moon pics last night but Mr. Paz never leaves well enough alone and they are in "raw" format suddenly so I gotta figure out how the hell to convert them.

Dear Facebook,

I am not posting spam links, quit logging me out and making me log back in. Then once I log back in, I only view a few statuses and I am logged out again. I am almost ready to detractivate my profile.

Good prices for sure. Yeah, I have come to live with the not understanding part because the salons charge upwards of $35 for a pedicure and it is NOT worth it.

I got some KILLER full moon pics last night but Mr. Paz never leaves well enough alone and they are in "raw" format suddenly so I gotta figure out how the hell to convert them.

I honestly can do manicures myself at home. I have the same stuff they use at the salons lol but on occasion I like to sit and get pampered :)

Ohh I wanna see the pics!!

I honestly can do manicures myself at home. I have the same stuff they use at the salons lol but on occasion I like to sit and get pampered :)

Ohh I wanna see the pics!!

I don't bother with manis because the day after my hands get trashed.:)

You will but I CANNOT figure out how to get them out of CR2 format. My techno geek hubby never leaves well enough alone..always has to try new technology sheesh>:)

I don't bother with manis because the day after my hands get trashed.:)

You will but I CANNOT figure out how to get them out of CR2 format. My techno geek hubby never leaves well enough alone..always has to try new technology sheesh>:)

Damn hubby!!! lol I have no idea how to change it either or I would try to help you :)

Back