Random Thoughts

We have been meaning to do this for a few years now. Finally getting around to it. Happened to catch them after bringing the combine down from where they store it on Sunday. I can personally operate a tractor (both a manual and hydro transmission) to an extent. Learned to at least drive in gear a non hydro tractor demo'ing an uncle's house. Used the bucket to remove a wood deck, then later on filled the bucket with junk to burn.
They're easy peasy...drove a truck (13 spd) before I was 12.

my KW Dragon oilhauler.jpg

I drove this truck in the oil patch. I had to drive numerous different trucks/trailers/trailer combinations over the years.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VszHzxmqOCM

The sounds of pipes and drums is something I like, random and some may think it is weird.

In this state a large amount of Scots came to this area and populated the area. Now once a year the family goes to watch the Highland Games. One of the best parts of it for me besides the men in kilts are the bands doing the pipes with drums it's just beautiful. In fact quite a few schools have bands that are simply pipes and drums.

photo.jpg

Not sure who wrote this, but it’s deep.

”Every minute someone leaves this world behind. We are all in “the line” without knowing it. We never know how many people are before us.

We can not move to the back of the line.

We can not step out of the line.

We can not avoid the line.

So while we wait in line -

Make moments count.

Make priorities.

Make the time.

Make your gifts known.

Make a nobody feel like a somebody.

Make your voice heard.

Make the small things big.

Make someone smile.

Make the change.

Make love.

Make up.

Make peace.

Make sure to tell your people they are loved.

Make sure to have no regrets.

Make sure you are ready.”

I like autumn in of itself.

But the thing is, I know what's coming next, the cold and snowy weather that we deal with here in Maine each winter.

i miss that poster maine man. 🙁
he was really good football knowledge wise and had a nice online persona.

I freaked out this morning. At 4 a.m. my doggy got up and was falling down and his head was listing and when he tried to walk he was wobbling. His eyes look different. I thought he was dying. One hour later he's back to his normal self... a nine year old pup who thinks he's two years old. Praising God

I freaked out this morning. At 4 a.m. my doggy got up and was falling down and his head was listing and when he tried to walk he was wobbling. His eyes look different. I thought he was dying. One hour later he's back to his normal self... a nine year old pup who thinks he's two years old. Praising God
so glad he's ok! please take him to a vet though. he may have a neurogical issue presenting.

Stroke?

No Old dog thingy at least that's all we were told. Maybe Chevs can chime in but I will reiterate he doesn't think he's an old dog and I'm grateful for that
Chev chiming in...

I say this, even on this board, when commenting on a legal question:

...and its worth every penny you paid fot it!

Just got back from vet . everything checks out ok. a little redness in one ear. he also thought he had a ventribular(?) event. gave me some ear drops and a multivitamin to make sure he isn't lacking something,
BTW my doggy loves going to the vet and the office loves him.

he gained 3 pounds .... no more licking our plates clean,

Back