Random Thoughts

Question... the scent Patchouli... like or not?

First time I came across it was in college... roomie had a girl over.

Anyway wifey scrubbed her face with the same scent... I like it now, didn't back in college.

Just amazing how powerful that scent is, I can smell it on my hands and I didn't even touch her. An hour later.
I stick my fingers in a can of sardines with the oil and whenever I wanna have a memory of one my past dates all I have to do a sniff my fingers.

Thanks to mandatory overtime (at over $100 an hour) at my wife's work twice a month and then myself getting overtime a lot plus a pay raise this year, our yearly income is going up greatly. Hopefully that doesn't affect us negatively in taxes. We should be under 150k though. If this mandatory overtime continues at my wife's work for that rate and my 5200 yearly raise this next year, might have to chance some tax deductions I normally do.

So last week, I scheduled myself for an extra shift tomorrow.
So now I ain't going to be able to watch the game live.
Normally, I would be up to date on the Steelers schedule...

But it has been a few rough weeks at the AOT household.

Sadness.

So last week, I scheduled myself for an extra shift tomorrow.
So now I ain't going to be able to watch the game live.
Normally, I would be up to date on the Steelers schedule...

But it has been a few rough weeks at the AOT household.

Sadness.
Hang in there. No sadness. It's Christmas time. :)

Cheers, BostomTim

lol. This has happened twice now. I go grocery shopping and use my alexa list on my phone. I put the phone in the upper portion of the cart so I can see what i need and check it off. Unfortunately, I forget to take the phone from the cart when I am done. Was looking for my phone, yep it was at Vons.

Don't do that.

lol. This has happened twice now. I go grocery shopping and use my alexa list on my phone. I put the phone in the upper portion of the cart so I can see what i need and check it off. Unfortunately, I forget to take the phone from the cart when I am done. Was looking for my phone, yep it was at Vons.

Don't do that.

Sounds like something I would do. I swear I would forget my ass somewhere if it wasn't attached. :dith:

Just wondering, who here has had an extramarital affair?
No worries, my lips are sealed.

And if anyone is bold enough to answer, what was the reason?

I just get pissed off at assumptions. RE: Big Ben,

Last edited:

dude, i love you but affairs and out of wedlock babies aren't the same thing as being accused of forcing yourself on someone.

I have not and never would however I considered it once when I married. My ex-wife was a cold-hearted, cold as a dead fish wrapped in newspaper bitch. Have I ever mentioned she was a federal agent who put my ass in jail for getting high cuz, in her words, it was the easiest way to ditch me?

If there was ever a justification she was it but it's just not in my nature to cheat. Yeah, fuck that bitch.

H Sanders I love you too duddette ,but all that shit was BEFORE matrimony. And I still think it is questionable if it wasn't just gold diggers.
Until, "something breaks" on a very scoured individual in the press. I would hope you feel like me... that . Ben Is a devoted husband and father now. Ask your mom.

H Sanders I love you too duddette ,but all that shit was BEFORE matrimony. And I still think it is questionable if it wasn't just gold diggers.
Until, "something breaks" on a very scoured individual in the press. I would hope you feel like me... that . Ben Is a devoted husband and father now. Ask your mom.
well, you do know i am 1 of the few non steelers fans who don't think he raped anyone. that's as good as it gets...🙂

Friday was fun, started off putting together a mirror dresser for Elizabeth. That lead to a random thought of cleaning, purging, organizing our closet. Mostly because we gained another dresser in our bedroom and moved some blankets into it. Got rid of a bunch of stuff but still need to organize one level of shelf in our closet. Work was fun also, did an hour of my regular job (actually 1.5 hours if you count the 30 minutes I did before my shift started) and then drive an hour to shoot a girls basketball game then a boys. Shot video for 3/4 of the girls and barely got anything worthy. Only shot a quarter of the boys game and got a lot. Love that I get to do things beyond my normal job now.

Back