Random Thoughts

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
We are about to start our 2nd round of chemo meds for our little one. The first concoction didn’t do much. She has a desmoid tumor on her nasal sinus area. Thankfully it is benign so no worries about it spreading, however it is locally aggressive and has really taken over that area and her orbital bone, so much where surgery didn't work to get it out. Her first chemo treatment was August 24. Tomorrow will be the start of her new chemo. Not a day goes by where I don't have some kind of worry about what all this crap being put into her little body is doing but at the same time we don't know what shade we can do. It's awful to feel helpless. This little one has been through so much since last May I would do anything to take it away for her. That's my random thought for the day. View attachment 9054
Prayers to your family.❤️

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
awwww, so sorry to hear she is going through this. your little doll is in my thoughts. it's amazing how resilient they are.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Just in case anyone needs something like this every once in a while...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IbWdJQlFiE

SPOILER: This is not an action film

Been sitting here twiddling for 2 hrs and 8 minutes and I believe el sol just barely peeked over the horizon..

BTW WhoTF starts recording a sunrise over two hours before it's scheduled to rise?

No big deal but I'm still sleeping.

2:15 hours in its finally clear of the horrizon, but I got 45 more minutes to twiddle. I may have to take a nap.

Cheers

Big/Sky/Fly

Too Weird to Live/Too Rare To Die
Reaction score
Shailene Woodley has a decent rack, but, not that hot. I didn't even know who she was until a few minutes ago. :coffee:

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
Shailene Woodley has a decent rack, but, not that hot. I didn't even know who she was until a few minutes ago. :coffee:
i firmly believe a.r. is either bisexual or gay and all these "fiancees" are a cover. no one even knew he was dating her then, boom, they're engaged. she wasn't with him at the awards show either. and i don't think any of his formers are married either . they're covers for each other is my guess. in this day and age, why, i don't know.

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
i firmly believe a.r. is either bisexual or gay and all these "fiancees" are a cover. no one even knew he was dating her then, boom, they're engaged. she wasn't with him at the awards show either. and i don't think any of his formers are married either .
I mean everyone knows the dude is gay & it’s not a big deal. Just come out already. No one would care. Live your life, dude.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbZb8cHKRaA

Big/Sky/Fly

Too Weird to Live/Too Rare To Die
Reaction score
i firmly believe a.r. is either bisexual or gay and all these "fiancees" are a cover. no one even knew he was dating her then, boom, they're engaged. she wasn't with him at the awards show either. and i don't think any of his formers are married either . they're covers for each other is my guess. in this day and age, why, i don't know.
There are a few stories out about him...

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Car is 100% paid off, student loans is next and then the only debt we will have is monthly credit card debt and mortgage. Then we will start putting about 600 a month into a 529 plan for the girls college. Hopefully by the time they start college, if they don't get scholarships, their college is paid for.

Also got a new laptop today, plan is take the hard drive out of my current laptop and format it. Then clone the hard drive in the new laptop to the one in my current laptop and put it in the new one. The new laptop is only 128gig and the old one is 1tb. Also going to see if the ram from my current laptop will fit in my new laptop. I put 16gigs of ram in it and hte new laptop only has 4. Then I will put the original ram and hard drive that came with the computer I got in 2016 back in it and give it to my mom.

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score

Woodley spent a lot of her time over the last year on Twitter and Instagram defending her man from the dreaded cancel trolls and she'd hinted that he's a first-class
lay with big feet. And.....you know what BIG FEET mean don't you? Hmmmmm? Hmmmmmm? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

The stories out there about those two were really getting nuts. Apparently, she's about as crunchy as it gets and climbs a mountain to brink back drinking water. Makes her own organic soap and toothpaste and so forth, so the whole Vax thing was a definite no way. Still, I can almost guarantee she was getting pity bangs from Miles Teller when Rodgers was on the road. Or so Dr. Jeopardy believed, so it's no wonder that those nutty kids have called a time out. Maybe their spirit animals will guide them back to each other's arms again.

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this.
Need-Some-Random-Knowledge-Theres-A-Chart-For-That-Lifestyle-Nerd-Culture-Mind-Blowing-Awesome-Facts-Infographics-Maps-Stats-Graphs-Lifestyle-021722-01.png

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Woodley spent a lot of her time over the last year on Twitter and Instagram defending her man from the dreaded cancel trolls and she'd hinted that he's a first-class
lay with big feet. And.....you know what BIG FEET mean don't you? Hmmmmm? Hmmmmmm? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

The stories out there about those two were really getting nuts. Apparently, she's about as crunchy as it gets and climbs a mountain to brink back drinking water. Makes her own organic soap and toothpaste and so forth, so the whole Vax thing was a definite no way. Still, I can almost guarantee she was getting pity bangs from Miles Teller when Rodgers was on the road. Or so Dr. Jeopardy believed, so it's no wonder that those nutty kids have called a time out. Maybe their spirit animals will guide them back to each other's arms again.
I think Miles Teller is married. Not that seems to matter these days especially with celeb types.