Random Thoughts

with the mother? That is the raw unfiltered stuff.
only kind of apple cider i get. just shake it up.

back to "normal". now just getting prepared to take my 91 yr old dad (yay daddy!) to my 89 yr old mom (yay mom!) and then take them out for lunch,
none of this was my doing. such a messed up situation most of my siblings have been dealing with for years now.

Happy birthday daddy. you don't deserve being where you are at. you know it, i know it. love you.

Last edited:
Found out the job I use to have at the station is going away this summer. Part of the reason I jumped departments besides better shift was knowing that job could be eliminated at the current level I’m at a moments notice like it is in my previous department.

How is everyone’s brackets? I did three at work, winner gets around 250 dollars. I was fourth or fifth before Sunday. No update on after Sunday’s games but I get some picks that no one would really think would make it.

How is everyone’s brackets? I did three at work, winner gets around 250 dollars. I was fourth or fifth before Sunday. No update on after Sunday’s games but I get some picks that no one would really think would make it.
I forgot to get my five lists in on time. And I had St. Peter's on every one. :coffee:

Cheers

I only did 1 and it died day one.

Also, the refs completely screwed the Spartans last night. First a sympathy 2 seed and now sympathy officiating for Mike Krzyzewski's final dance. I am a homer but that was pathetic. I don't think Sparty got a single call in the paint. maybe 1?

Last edited:
I didn't do one this year. It would have fallen by the second or third day since I would have put UConn in it.

I've started watching a sport on YouTube I didn't know existed and it's fricken bizarre.

Underwater rugby.

Not water rugby, but underwater.

View: https://youtu.be/HqnzH56IZQg

I couldn't finish the game though. There was no scoring as to score you have to get the ball in an underwater basket that the defenders just lay on top of. :spock:

Back