Random Thoughts

A coffee shop in my town makes an Einspanner drink created for German coach drivers. Fill your mug part way with coffee, apply a liberal amount of whipped cream on top sweetened to taste. The whipped cream keeps the coffee warm and when you drink you get a nice combination of the two. The term Einspanner means one handed in German.

A coffee shop in my town makes an Einspanner drink created for German coach drivers. Fill your mug part way with coffee, apply a liberal amount of whipped cream on top sweetened to taste. The whipped cream keeps the coffee warm and when you drink you get a nice combination of the two. The term Einspanner means one handed in German.
It tastes good...I've made them without ever knowing the name. I also drink it one handed... :coffee:

Bruce Willis has to quit acting.

FPHBatOX0AIrjDo

If you don't have a family group chat, start one. My loudest LOL's come from this chat.
1649466423841.png

If you don't have a family group chat, start one. My loudest LOL's come from this chat.
View attachment 10193
My sibs and I lost our oldest brother in January. Since then, the remaining six of us are in a constant group chat together. The loss has brought us closer than ever. We’ve had many LOLs since then.

I just made an impulse buy at the grocery store.
big box of Good&Plenty's.

brought back memories,

btw half the shelves were empty.............
Where? I am headed to Sam's tonight to get the Sam's shopping done. I was there last week and things were fully stocked. I am in SE Michigan.

No meat for another several weeks. 40+ days when all said and done, Not the real issue,

And I shouldn't have had the goodnplentys.. my bad.

fasting from stuff is good for the soul, body and mind.
my opinion anyway,

This year I am not connected as much with the Higher Power. Just feel weak for not participating fully .
Covid and all the regulations just pisses me off. and then my job now. stupid excuses,

I will be an 11th hour guy for the Resurrection celebration this year,

Strong as I ever was but struggling a bit with my random thoughts..
It is what it is.

Have a nice morning.

=

No meat for another several weeks. 40+ days when all said and done, Not the real issue,

And I shouldn't have had the goodnplentys.. my bad.

fasting from stuff is good for the soul, body and mind.
my opinion anyway,

This year I am not connected as much with the Higher Power. Just feel weak for not participating fully .
Covid and all the regulations just pisses me off. and then my job now. stupid excuses,

I will be an 11th hour guy for the Resurrection celebration this year,

Strong as I ever was but struggling a bit with my random thoughts..
It is what it is.

Have a nice morning.

=
You too, have a nice morning. And fight on.

Cheers

So I received a delivery today. I had almost forgotten that I had ordered a four pack of this stuff. I'm waiting until my son's 21st Birthday to crack it open.
IMG_20220413_184642_391.jpg

After hundreds of years of jeans, how come every pair of jeans don't have reinforced back pockets?

So I received a delivery today. I had almost forgotten that I had ordered a four pack of this stuff. I'm waiting until my son's 21st Birthday to crack it open.
View attachment 10237
Hope the B'day in question is soon. Beer needs to be fresh (imo). That doesn't look to be a I996 Lafitte Rothchild

Back