Random Thoughts

I can't for the life of me find the rememberance thread JD started so im dropping this here.

My mom passed away at 11 pm July 8th.

She was a beautiful soul in every way. All that she gave freely to everyone and her undying love of this country will never be forgotten.

The world misses you already mom.

I love you. ❤️

View attachment 11281

In the later years we spent many hours on many nights on the couch while I curated music which touched me deeply and her music as well.

She fell in love with 2 favorites of mine. Sure seem appropriate tonight.

She always called The Great Gig in the Sky that screaming lady song. 😆 But she loved it and Ripple spoke to the eternal sunshine and peaceful kindness that was always in her heart.

View: https://youtu.be/n8Zb55njp8E

View: https://youtu.be/mPGv8L3a_sY

My condolences, JL. Hang on to those memories. May your mom Rest In Peace

My condolences, JL. Hang on to those memories. May your mom Rest In Peace

Thank you man.

And such incredible memories they are. Like, I mean second to none.

Totally gonna put the Sox on for the first time in months with all that went down with her at the end.

I may stop by Boston Uproar tonight and handg with you guys for a bit.

Fuck the Yankees. 😆

I can't for the life of me find the rememberance thread JD started so im dropping this here.

She was a beautiful soul in every way. All that she gave freely to everyone and her undying love of this country will never be forgotten.

I love you. ❤️

View attachment 11281

In the later years we spent many hours on many nights on the couch while I curated music which touched me deeply and her music as well.

She always called The Great Gig in the Sky that screaming lady song. 😆 But she loved it and Ripple spoke to the eternal sunshine and peaceful kindness that was always in her heart.

View: https://youtu.be/n8Zb55njp8E

View: https://youtu.be/mPGv8L3a_sY

So sorry John just saw this...Condolences my friend

My daughter who is home for the weekend (to visit her dog) just told me dad, your looking like Johnny Bravo. Had to look him up. Must be because I washed my hair with dove bar soap last night. I do that every once in a while.
Constantly run out of shampoo. Never run out of Ivory soap. And it still floats!!!

Cheers

That indeed it is.

Heading to my favorite private property spot on the Merrimack river soon. Friends, BBQ, beer, beach and bikinis.

Stay cool everyone.
bet I can find you. :rofl:

Great day for it!

I awaken every day and my first thought is always, "Is today a good day to die?"

I have yet to come upon a day which wasn't the greatest day to live.

Sun and moon.

Sun-Moon-Cocorrina_2048x2048.jpg

I love you. ❤️

View attachment 11281

Oh, JL, I am so sorry to read the sad news of your mother's passing.

Although I never met her, I know that she was a very special person.

I know this because she gave us you. ❤️🤗

My daughter who is home for the weekend (to visit her dog) just told me dad, your looking like Johnny Bravo. Had to look him up. Must be because I washed my hair with dove bar soap last night. I do that every once in a while.
I suppose it's because I recently watched the two Brady Bunch parody movies, but my thoughts immediately went to Greg Brady when he was Johnny Bravo. So, I read your post thinking . . . . AOT must be a cool and groovy looking dude in a far out and happening way. :peace:

1563912745643.jpeg

I suppose it's because I recently watched the two Brady Bunch parody movies, but my thoughts immediately went to Greg Brady when he was Johnny Bravo. So, I read your post thinking . . . . AOT must be a cool and groovy looking dude in a far out and happening way. :peace:

1563912745643.jpeg
Close ....30 years ago, but think more towards a young Robby Benson...lol.

ps. you know I was one of the ones that missed your presence on PP and was getting a little worried. Don't do that anymore.

One thing I have instinctively done is walk around barefoot outside as much as possible.. It grounds me and also feel like it helps my immune system. Seems to have worked so far. :)

justcut my lawn and raked another section barefoot. It's overcast here today I think I will go to my mailbox , over an eighth a mile away BAREFOOT. Too early for the mail delivery still.

Wifey rolls her eyes though.

I do have to be careful trimming the bougainvilleas ,,,

Last edited:
One thing I have instinctively done is walk around barefoot outside as much as possible.. It grounds me and also feel like it helps my immune system. Seems to have worked so far. :)

justcut my lawn and raked another section barefoot. It's overcast here today I think I will go to my mailbox , over an eighth a mile away BAREFOOT. Too early for the mail delivery still.

Wifey rolls her eyes though.

I do have to be careful trimming the bougainvilleas ,,,
I love being barefoot and agree that it grounds a person.

Mowing the lawn? Please don't.

I have a hockey buddy (my center for years) that slipped pulling his mower back away from the lake and took the top half of his foot off. He was wearing low cut boots. Barefoot an his whole foot would have been gone.

Back