Random Thoughts

Things I am dealing with:

Pretty sure I am going to lose one of my doggies. She is 17, I don't want to put her down but I think I need to. I have drugged her up.

Then I have a cousin-in-law who is the sweetest person but has had a hard life. Spent the last few decades living and taking care of her grandchildren. 4 of them. Raised them as her daughter pretty much kept disappearing. Anyway somehow my wife is now the go to person to make decisions. She authorized getting her off of life support yesterday afternoon. Spent the whole night with her. She got home at 2 am. All organs shutting down. no chance of survival. On meds to make her "comfortable".

Life.
Did I mention how much I love my wife?

Things I am dealing with:

Pretty sure I am going to lose one of my doggies. She is 17, I don't want to put her down but I think I need to. I have drugged her up.

Then I have a cousin-in-law who is the sweetest person but has had a hard life. Spent the last few decades living and taking care of her grandchildren. 4 of them. Raised them as her daughter pretty much kept disappearing. Anyway somehow my wife is now the go to person to make decisions. She authorized getting her off of life support yesterday afternoon. Spent the whole night with her. She got home at 2 am. All organs shutting down. no chance of survival. On meds to make her "comfortable".

Life.
Did I mention how much I love my wife?
I love your wife to take that burden on.

Apparently Tommy Lee posted a raging hard dick pick for his profile pic on FB. It was taken down, but I’m hearing it may still be up in his twitter.

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apparently Tommy Lee posted a raging hard dick pick for his profile pic on FB. It was taken down, but I’m hearing it may still be up in his twitter.

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, Claremonsters sister pointed it out and I just had to go check. 😆

Nice penis but how the hell do my friends with the art gallery in Napa get shit for nude artworks and Tommy in all his glory gets some love? Lol

I know very little about Joni Mitchell and her music didn't hit me enough for further exploration when I was young.

One thing I do know, is I love her words here. ❤️

She is absolutely correct. Depth is not held in great regard in our culture.

GettyImages-85342809.jpg

“I don’t know if I’ve learned anything yet! I did learn how to have a happy home, but I consider myself fortunate in that regard because I could’ve rolled right by it. Everybody has a superficial side and a deep side, but this culture doesn’t place much value on depth — we don’t have shamans or soothsayers, and depth isn’t encouraged or understood. Surrounded by this shallow, glossy society we develop a shallow side, too, and we become attracted to fluff. That’s reflected in the fact that this culture sets up an addiction to romance based on insecurity — the uncertainty of whether or not you’re truly united with the object of your obsession is the rush people get hooked on. I’ve seen this pattern so much in myself and my friends and some people never get off that line.

But along with developing my superficial side, I always nurtured a deeper longing, so even when I was falling into the trap of that other kind of love, I was hip to what I was doing. I recently read an article in Esquire magazine called ‘The End of Sex,’ that said something that struck me as very true. It said: “If you want endless repetition, see a lot of different people. If you want infinite variety, stay with one.” What happens when you date is you run all your best moves and tell all your best stories — and in a way, that routine is a method for falling in love with yourself over and over.

You can’t do that with a longtime mate because he knows all that old material. With a long relationship, things die then are rekindled, and that shared process of rebirth deepens the love. It’s hard work, though, and a lot of people run at the first sign of trouble. You’re with this person, and suddenly you look like an asshole to them or they look like an asshole to you — it’s unpleasant, but if you can get through it you get closer and you learn a way of loving that’s different from the neurotic love enshrined in movies. It’s warmer and has more padding to it.”

Joni Mitchell

Goodnight world.
Knock knock this is the FBI and we are hear to raid your closet!!!!

FBI agent 1 “ Holy shit check out this real doll. Hottest one I’ve seen yet!!!” Eeew WTF there’s Salt water taffy crammed into the orifices…

Lead Agent 2“ you should test it to make sure!”

Agent 1 “ok sir”

***** chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing******

“Yeah it’s winter mint…. They’re not kidding when they call it salt water candy…. It has a weird mackerel taste to it….😟
Really sticks to the roof of your mouth…😒😒

Agent 2 “ Dumbass… I meant to take it back to the lab to have it tested for drugs……..🙄

Last edited:
Knock knock this is the FBI and we are hear to raid your closet!!!!

FBI agent 1 “ Holy shit check out this real doll. Hottest one I’ve seen yet!!!” Eeew WTF there’s Salt water taffy crammed into the orifices…

Lead Agent 2“ you should test it to make sure!”

Agent 1 “ok sir”

***** chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing******

“Yeah it’s winter mint…. They’re not kidding when they call it salt water candy…. Can I have a weird mackerel taste to it….😟
Really sticks to the roof of your mouth…😒😒

Agent 2 “ Dumbass… I meant to take it back to the lab to have it tested for drugs……..🙄

Is it weird that I had my robot Real Doll designed as Chara and salt water taffy is a thing we both share in common?

😆

The single greatest question in the word is why? What for?

And the follow up question to the answer is sublime. By what standard?

The key is to know your value and your standard and know that is all that matters.

Just don't mess with anyone else while doing it.

5471047557_4dc13f5376_n.jpg

15cm-ruler-png-transparent.png

Last edited:
Is it strange that I'm 50 and cannot relate to a single one of these?

FB_IMG_1660607118550.jpg

Back