Random Thoughts

I think you will be fine your a good man Charlie Brown. Behind every good man is a great women J/Sing I bet if you asked you wife and your kiddos they’d say the same.

~Dee~
yes, good man charlie brown, indeed,

Cheers

I have a redhead who loves me. No hoolers needed,
My bow days are over.

still gonna have 41k. better suggestions please.
Wiping out any debt I have except for the mortgase but I am saving money as the rate I was tied to, just kept going up.
physical gold and silver. Not stocks. These metals are near the low of the year. I am not a financial advisor.

Come Tuesday., I will have 41K to play with.
Suggestions?

had to convert to a fixed rate. because it is just getting out of control. 4.9. waited too long.
Cash out asap...the dollar is done soon. Food, water filtration methods, splatterdays/bullets for the zombies. Possibly some silver bullion.

My parents are snowbirds, splitting time between RI and Cape Coral, FL (and Ontario). Thank God they are in RI. Scary sh*t heading that way.

Palm Trees Rain GIF

How can I change the little tagline under my profile picture? Couldn't find that option anywhere...

I decided to pick up another shift directly after mine at Amazon. Rather than normal 4 hours, physical labor for 9.5 ( a 15 minute break and a 30 minute lunch in there somewhere)

Just wanted to test myself at 64.
Between the 7 and 8th hour I was thinking to myself WTF am I doing. Get me out of here.
At the 9th hour I got my 2nd wind.

Proud I barreled thru but yep, never doing that again.

one thing is a positive. I finally got see the place I work at in daylight.
A lttlie strange but a positive. Poway Ca is pretty. Expensive but pretty
$7.09 for premium at the Chevron down the road.

Last edited:
Good morning world.

After putting forth Herculean effort against huge odds with some help from friends and colleagues around the world I'm home and home has always been the natural beauty and freedom of the Lakes Region in NH.

Cheers from my private porch on a gorgeous New Hampshire autumn day.

To those friends here for the assist. Thank you and love you guys. ❤️

And hey, look @BostonTim , I now have a room with a view for the first time since I left my mountain 6 years ago.

IMG_20221012_163425621_HDR.jpg

Good morning world.

After putting forth Herculean effort against huge odds with some help from friends and colleagues around the world I'm home and home has always been the natural beauty and freedom of the Lakes Region in NH.

Cheers from my private porch on a gorgeous New Hampshire autumn day.

To those friends here for the assist. Thank you and love you guys. ❤️

And hey, look @BostonTim , I now have a room with a view for the first time since I left my mountain 6 years ago.

View attachment 12992
Jealous and thrilled it worked out! While I didn't assist monetarily I prayed for you. Be well.
Sun rises a lot earlier there than here!

Last edited:
Back