Random Thoughts

We are the same, just different,

I would love to stop thinking about the differences, Maybe everyone does.
Thinking about our nation, the world.

Seems so screwed now, What does that mean?

end times?
progress?

Just shuddup AOT, live your life.

Last edited:
On another note, I had the best dump this morning since my 20's,, I estimate it at 15 inches Firm. Not much TP needed, one wipe.

I recently started ingesting what probably amounts to 5 tablespoons of a quality olive oil . From Greece, hmmmm.

Last edited:
On another note, I had the best dump this morning since my 20's,, I estimate it at 15 inches Firm. Not much TP needed, one wipe.

I recently started ingesting what probably amounts to 5 tablespoons of a quality olive oil . From Greece, hmmmm.

I dunno.

My friend Silvia has been on an island in Greece for about 40 years and doesn't give a shit and wants out.

Not enough Greek olive oil or too much?

🤔

Sarah's car is getting another 1k put into it (brakes all the way around, oil change, battery, and axle seals again). That is 25% of the cars trade in value. That said, once the right vehicle comes along, it will likely get traded in. Looking at Honda CRV's primarily.

the thread says "random" and this is pretty random..... I just saw another youtube "Star Wars moments" type video and it reminded me of how the whole Empire Strikes Back "I am your father" reveal was kept secret. the script said "Obi Wan killed your father" and Mark Hamil was only told the day before.
I remember going to the theater and had no idea that was coming.... compare to today with Internet/Social Media.... now way they could keep a secret like that. there would be "Leakers" (aka Guessers) and the moment it came out it would spread like wildfire.
it was great to go to the movie (and I wasn't there on the first night but don't recall how long it took me to go) and I didn't know about Yoda or the Vader reveal.

A simpler time.

Do you like cookies on the internet site that you're browsing?

I typically move onto another site but they seem to be becoming more predominant.

Do you like cookies on the internet site that you're browsing?

I typically move onto another site but they seem to be becoming more predominant.
Cookies?

I really enjoy cookies, gonna have a few Nutter Butter Double Stuffs with milk not long after a piece of cheesecake as a light late-night snack, best cookie ever! :)

Website cookies? No, I don't enjoy them. They do provide some convenience and structured ads, search suggestions and more across sites. Just as for me, I tend to have browers delete all tracking cookies and other trackers on most sites and follow that up by checking for myself that my they are deleted. Pretty sure they aren't ever, fully.

I also do not and really never have used assistant apps like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple and Samsung suggest using and also never use the voice functions. Very convenient and enjoyable but I'm happy enough to put in a little extra effort in the name of privacy and do my own searches and things that I can reasonably be certain I can elimate the collected data.

Very greatly dislike photo recognition apps such as Google Photos. I don't want what, where and who being determined and held in the Cloud for my convenience. I'll tag them myself and store them on external drives not internet connected.

Very much also do not like biometric password type things such as facial recognition or fingerprints.

Now, who's gonna help me pick the proper late-night flavor of cheesecake? :)

20230224_011021.jpg

Ok, why the olive oil?
Since I started ingesting about 5 tablespoons a day, I feel better. I mean it was pretty quick, only been doing it for a week.
I shared one thing I have definitely noticed.... my poop slides out nicely, is firm and long and a "healthy" color.

Try it if you are having any issues.
Get back to me.

Look up oil pulling, too. My teeth look better.

I can also recommend apple cider vinegar with the mother, probably hard on the teeth but
I feel the benefits.A tablespoon in a glass of water each morning.

Also use lots of garlic in my recipes when I can.

That is just me.
Rarely get sick. I mean really rarely,

Last edited:
Sarah's car is getting another 1k put into it (brakes all the way around, oil change, battery, and axle seals again). That is 25% of the cars trade in value. That said, once the right vehicle comes along, it will likely get traded in. Looking at Honda CRV's primarily.

Tomorrow we are going to drive a 23 Hyundai Tuscon, possibly a Nissan Rogue or an Outlander. We were trading in her 09 Rogue, but her parents are going to buy it from us for their back up vehicle. We will be fixing the axle seal leaks on it tuesday and an oil change. I will also change the engine air filter. When my car goes to the body shop to get fixed from teh wreck, I might end up driving it or his old truck.

Also walked my 3.1 miles for the day. Did 2.1 at home and a mile at work before work.

Last edited:
Tomorrow we are going to drive a 23 Hyundai Tuscon, possibly a Nissan Rogue or an Outlander. We were trading in her 09 Rogue, but her parents are going to buy it from us for their back up vehicle. We will be fixing the axle seal leaks on it tuesday and an oil change. I will also change the engine air filter. When my car goes to the body shop to get fixed from teh wreck, I might end up driving it or his old truck.

Also walked my 3.1 miles for the day. Did 2.1 at home and a mile at work before work.
She test drove the more equipped Tucson and was liking it immediately. Test drove the rogue, it rode fine but the car just seemed big to her. She sat in the outlander and she said it was way too big. It was down to the more equipped (sunroof, leather seats, upgraded gauge cluster, upgraded hvac controls) or the cheaper, less equipped Tucson. I left the decision to her, we drove home in the silver Tucson with more options. Will start to clean up her current car in preparation for it to go to her parents next week. It also goes to the shop to fix the leaking axle seals (parts warrantied so just labor) and an oil change.

This is very close (if not the same) to what it looks like.

img_1651-jpg.2072

She test drove the more equipped Tucson and was liking it immediately. Test drove the rogue, it rode fine but the car just seemed big to her. She sat in the outlander and she said it was way too big. It was down to the more equipped (sunroof, leather seats, upgraded gauge cluster, upgraded hvac controls) or the cheaper, less equipped Tucson. I left the decision to her, we drove home in the silver Tucson with more options. Will start to clean up her current car in preparation for it to go to her parents next week. It also goes to the shop to fix the leaking axle seals (parts warrantied so just labor) and an oil change.

img_1651-jpg.2072

Drove a Rogue for about a year about 4 years ago so I don't know about the new model but I enjoyed it found it comfortable size wise, but I'm I'm a guy and I'm 6 feet and liked the options.

A Highlander is definitely bigger yet not even close to the silliness of a Lincoln Navigator or Escalade, but that's apples to oranges.

Definitely more costly and somehow I rarely see them on the road but I really like the Toyota 4 Runner, have ever since the 90s and it's not a crossover type.

I know you guys in Indiana don't have the winters to the degree we have but here there is a great enjoyment of Suburu's and I've seen them go forever.

Never driven a Tuscon.

Keep us posted. Interested in the choice and experience with it.

img_1651-jpg.2072
Been a week, only put a little over 70 miles on it since purchasing. I like how comfortable it is to me, it has respectable power for a four cylinder (especially in sport mode). Figuring out how things work but love the apple car play without using a cable plus the wireless charging. All the weather tech mats came in last week (floor liners plus cargo area). Seat covers come in Wednesday and get put on Thursday. Her rogue goes in the shop for repairs today to be done tomorrow then it is her parents car. Probably still be driving it occasionally though if we need a car (like when my car goes to the body shop).

So plannjng a trip to the mediterranean end of sept with a dear couple ( now maybe 2 dear couples).

Ever hear of google glasses? I did for the 1st time yesterday. Crazy.

Please Lord, somehow make all this fighting stop.

Last edited:
Back