Random Thoughts

I have always thought that the sky held special significance.

No matter where you are, no matter the sky, it is always honest.

119965700_10158390418138930_9002323467290682356_n.jpg

Today is Daughters Day. I don't have a daughter to celebrate on Daughters Day as I never had children but I do have one incredible step daughter, Elaine. MIT grad and just absolutely brilliant young woman.

I so love her. wuv

11Om9dE.jpg

And a pic without the most brilliant demon-born succubus I've ever known, my ex-wife.

tT0O4Md.jpg

Happy Birthday to long lost member SF87. Not sure what happened, all of his last posts were about hockey in 2014.

Total Posts
Total Posts12,845
Posts Per Day2.51
Albums
Total Albums1
Total Photos2
Albums Created by SteelerFan87
Visitor Messages
Total Messages157
Most Recent Message10-28-2011 09:03 AM
Visitor Messages for SteelerFan87
Post a visitor message for SteelerFan87
General Information
Last Activity08-06-2015 04:42 PM
Join Date09-29-2006

Happy Birthday to long lost member SF87. Not sure what happened, all of his last posts were about hockey in 2014.

Total Posts
Total Posts12,845
Posts Per Day2.51
Albums
Total Albums1
Total Photos2
Albums Created by SteelerFan87
Visitor Messages
Total Messages157
Most Recent Message10-28-2011 09:03 AM
Visitor Messages for SteelerFan87
Post a visitor message for SteelerFan87
General Information
Last Activity08-06-2015 04:42 PM
Join Date09-29-2006

A hockey guy indeed. Happy Birthday!

Cheers

yep SF helped me a lot dealing on a pats board. Smart young man. Happy Birthday.

So wifey, who started looking like a flower child (which I love) is in for her first cut and color of the year.
I am sure I will love it.
But it's not what is outside, it is what is inside.
I just want her to be happy.

Again I am sure I will love it.

yep SF helped me a lot dealing on a pats board. Smart young man. Happy Birthday.

So wifey, who started looking like a flower child (which I love) is in for her first cut and color of the year.
I am sure I will love it.
But it's not what is outside, it is what is inside.
I just want her to be happy.

Again I am sure I will love it.

Sounds awesome man and I'm sure it will great.

My new girl just changed her hair from jet black to the blonde with grey streaks stuff that's popular now. She's still beautiful but I really liked the Morticia Adams look. :)

Ever come into work and find a ton of work the two people before you should've gotten done? That is me every Saturday! 2.5 hours into my shift and I'm almost caught up with most of it. I worked what the first guy worked on Friday and know most of this he should've gotten done. The problem is that he is older in age and his top speed of work is 2nd gear and he can't go any faster. He is the Nash Rambler of cars here. Hopefully by middle of next month he will go back to his old shift and hopefully I get the m-f 4pm to midnight shift. We will also be doubled up days during the week so there will be two people working instead of just one.

Sounds awesome man and I'm sure it will great.

My new girl just changed her hair from jet black to the blonde with grey streaks stuff that's popular now. She's still beautiful but I really liked the Morticia Adams look. :)

Sounds like it's that Ombre color style, it can look pretty cool. That's awesome that she looks good both ways. Can't even imagine how strange i'd look as a blonde. ROFL

Sounds like it's that Ombre color style, it can look pretty cool. That's awesome that she looks good both ways. Can't even imagine how strange i'd look as a blonde. ROFL

wuv

discernment.

possibly the most important word ever.

Yep. And this gonna sound worse than it probably is, I'm discerning whether or not to go to the hospital 2:15 am.

And no, I don't have CV. I wouldn't let that fucker in my body. :)

Back