Random Thoughts

I cancelled my one year free from Verizon before it renewed this month. Also cancelled my free from apple, apple tv before it renewed.

I cancelled my one year free from Verizon before it renewed this month. Also cancelled my free from apple, apple tv before it renewed.

So far I have only picked it up for the Mandalorian twice. and I plan on cancelling this time as well afterwards.

I do have to say I am really kinda blown away by the 4K picture quality on movies like Aquaman that I used to test my new OLED tv. Just amazing stuff for a stream.

I may have slid into 48 in epic style but 2020 hates my body. I hurt in some places, I'm sick again for 3rd time in a month. This time sinus infection, I think. WTH?

It just occurred to me. I haven't been sick so often in my entire life until I moved here with my new oomies 4 months ago. They are both epic freaking gem freaks. Constantly douching everything with bleach and stuff.

Are they killing the germs and bacteria you typically build an immunity or a tolerance to by being in contact?

I mean, I don't live in a bubble, I go out all the time, so I get exposed to stuff often, I would imagine.

I dunno just odd, I guess. I almost never get sick.

It just occurred to me. I haven't been sick so often in my entire life until I moved here with my new oomies 4 months ago. They are both epic freaking gem freaks. Constantly douching everything with bleach and stuff.

Are they killing the germs and bacteria you typically build an immunity or a tolerance to by being in contact?

I mean, I don't live in a bubble, I go out all the time, so I get exposed to stuff often, I would imagine.

I dunno just odd, I guess. I almost never get sick.
So I am with you on this line of thinking. Unfortunately I have adjusted a bit because wifey had ascending aorta replacement in the beginning of this pandemic. I want to put that in quotes but hey I don't know for sure, She is fucking walking the neighborhood more than me now though. Daughter, Son come visit. NADA. NADA. Since March Probably why I just don't get it either with all this SKATA, Sorry. no massks BTW, hugging involved, Life is normal as long as we dont listen to the news,,,,

Last edited:
Disney announces they have 73.7 million subscribers. Assuming they all signed up, at a minimum, for the 6.99/month plan, that is 515 million a month. Almost 6.2 billion a year, for just streaming.

Their ROI on buying the Muppets, Star Wars, and Marvel are paying off big time.
I get it (and Hulu and ESPN) free with my VZW plan. I am sure many of those millions are the same, and Verizon pays a lot less than retail for it.

Very, very good. First time I saw them was on PBS in the late 90's or so with the Roseland NYC Live concert.

I was blown away by Mysterons.

View: https://youtu.be/rRZdai5UPjE

That concert sounds amazing on YouTube even given the lower quality. I can't imagine being there. Goosebump-inducing I bet.

Back from another walk . doing more shit. getting quicker again, But dadgummit. I got hiccups again for some reason. I hate hiccups

Small Christmas tree is up, 6’. It will be for Elizabeth to decorate with her and Olivia non breakable ornaments. 10’ tree is assembled but Sarah needs to “fluff” as tall as she can. Then I need to a power strip for power and see if I can get the train to go around the big tree. If I don’t, I will have it go around the small one.

AOT appaers to be too much of an emotional man. Please begging let's all get together. Make my older memories true again. That is my wish for all.

Happy Saturday, guys. This is a shot from a marsh at the foot of the lake in my small howtown in NH from 2 nights ago.

Have an awesome day, everyone.

1.jpg

Just feeling my pecks. and biceps, and how I am moving. Hard as rocks and I can kick EASY. Not bad for 62.
My BFF Jo spent the night and I'm nekkid in bed still, feeling my peck, er nevermind. :LOL:

Back