Random Thoughts

My wife and her mom work the next three nights. We may have something with most of us on Saturday. Having meat loaf tonight. I work five hours tonight overtime plus holiday and three tomorrow the same.

So, my roommate is cooking the whole dinner today. But I peeled the potatoes.

3ty6wa[1].jpg

This is the "pond" down the road from us that we deeded beach rights to. My wife and I grab our kayaks and head down the hill for a paddle most summer weekends

Attachments

• pondtoday.jpg
    pondtoday.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 4
This is the "pond" down the road from us that we deeded beach rights to. My wife and I grab our kayaks and head down the hill for a paddle most summer weekends

Very cool, man. Happy that you enjoy it.

Me and my BFF go hit the Merrimack kayaking often in the summer around Boscawen/Penacook/Canterbury.

And we hang out with lotsa good friends at a beach on the river on private property attached to a farm in Canterbury. Very cool that the owners have always let people hang there.

We grill, drink and be merry there almost every day during the summer.

Funny if it wasn't for my BFF, I wouldn't have done any of this stuff but it is so good for the soul. She kinda rocks.

20190704_152014_2.jpg

Very cool, man. Happy that you enjoy it.

Me and my BFF go hit the Merrimack kayaking often in the summer around Boscawen/Penacook/Canterbury.

And we hang out with lotsa good friends at a beach on the river on private property attached to a farm in Canterbury. Very cool that the owners have always let people hang there.

We grill, drink and be merry there almost every day during the summer.

Funny if it wasn't for my BFF, I wouldn't have done any of this stuff but it is so good for the soul. She kinda rocks.

View attachment 725
Awesome!

OMG, the smell of this food is killing me. I haven't eaten all day. Where's that turkey? :)

Made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and carrots for dinner. Going into work shortly for 25 an hour.

Did buy myself air pods pro that were $50 off at Walmart.

🎈
Happy Birthday, Charles Monroe Schulz!
🎈
The creator of Peanuts was born at home in Minneapolis, Minnesota, to Dena and Carl Schulz on November 26, 1922. Today would have been his 98th birthday.⁠

"When I became a delivery boy for one of the local printing firms, I used to pass the windows of the St. Paul Pioneer Press and look in where I could see the huge presses and the Sunday funnies tumbling down across the rollers. I wondered if I would ever see my own comics on those presses.”
—Charles M. Schulz⁠

[
📸
c.1929, in the backyard of his Minnesota childhood home. He is standing next to a snowman with his Boston Terrier, Snooky.]

16-22.jpg

The pro is round ear pieces that are soft. The non pro wouldn't fit in my ear right. I can't really use the standard wired ear phones the iphones come with.

The pro is round ear pieces that are soft. The non pro wouldn't fit in my ear right. I can't really use the standard wired ear phones the iphones come with.
For it. My position went remote back in 2012 so the airbuds have been my normal for a long time. Got used to them.

Honestly I have found some really good sounding, long battery life and stuff like that I use with my home theater at night so as not to disturb my roommates and with my Galaxy S10+ for under 20 bucks. I am big on sound and these things have always been great. Bought em for others too and they love em.

Never Owned an Apple product because of the propriety stuff which seems to cause much higher prices. I like having options of what accessories and whatnot I can get. These are for iPhone right? Are there other brands that make stuff like this that's compatible? Just curious.

Honestly I have found some really good sounding, long battery life and stuff like that I use with my home theater at night so as not to disturb my roommates and with my Galaxy S10+ for under 20 bucks. I am big on sound and these things have always been great. Bought em for others too and they love em.

Never Owned an Apple product because of the propriety stuff which seems to cause much higher prices. I like having options of what accessories and whatnot I can get. These are for iPhone right? Are there other brands that make stuff like this that's compatible? Just curious.
Yes. The Apple ecosystem is awesome and a PITA at the same time. If it were just me I would be more adventuresome and try the android side, but the entire fam is apple these days and it all works so well together. Stuck for now..

<typed this my 1 week old M1 MBP. LOL>

Yes. The Apple ecosystem is awesome and a PITA at the same time. If it were just me I would be more adventuresome and try the android side, but the entire fam is apple these days and it all works so well together. Stuck for now..

<typed this my 1 week old M1 MBP. LOL>

OK, cool. Thanks.

I switched to apple besides a computer years ago. Got my wife to get an iphone which is good for facetime. It is virtually the same as skype but doesn't require another log in, it is all built into my apple id that I already am signed into. Plus with the family icloud plan, my wife can get to songs I purchase. My tv also has apple tv built into it so I can cast my phone to the tv without extra apps or anything. If I used a computer much, I would get a macbook pro but I don't so I can't justify the cost of one. It has been months since I even turned on my four year old plus laptops, but they work great as new thanks to solid state hard drives.

Back