Random Thoughts

I switched to apple besides a computer years ago. Got my wife to get an iphone which is good for facetime. It is virtually the same as skype but doesn't require another log in, it is all built into my apple id that I already am signed into. Plus with the family icloud plan, my wife can get to songs I purchase. My tv also has apple tv built into it so I can cast my phone to the tv without extra apps or anything. If I used a computer much, I would get a macbook pro but I don't so I can't justify the cost of one. It has been months since I even turned on my four year old plus laptops, but they work great as new thanks to solid state hard drives.
Yup. It all just works together.

I was anti apple for many years, then my wifes brother won a series one watch from Apple at a conference. I tried to sell it for him but no one bit. I ended up getting an Iphone 6s plus and loved it. Then got an iphone x, but replaced it was an iphone 12 pro because the camera is spectacular.

I was anti apple for many years, then my wifes brother won a series one watch from Apple at a conference. I tried to sell it for him but no one bit. I ended up getting an Iphone 6s plus and loved it. Then got an iphone x, but replaced it was an iphone 12 pro because the camera is spectacular.
My iPhone 12 Pro arrives tomorrow!

How’s this for a late night snack? Leftover cheesecake and pumpkin pie with a mass of Cool Whip. :)

16-22.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Chev. I miss so many people ☹️

Virtuous quality of the day:

16-22.jpg

Been reading a lot of circus trains the last few weeks, found a four part video series from one of the ring masters from ringling brothers circus (look up vernardos circus on YouTube for the channel it is on). Much like being on a tour bus for 3-5 days, doing a 3-5 day stint with the rbbb circus train sounded interesting. Shame ringling brothers and Barnum Bailey circus ceased operations and closed in 2017.

Back