Random Thoughts

That 520 miles on a charge is very dependant on weather. If you are in an area that gets very hot or very cold, it probably won't go that far.

A man only dies if he's forgotten.

My roommate just kicked my door in at 6:30 am. WtF, man? This is the angriest 130 pounds I know. All he does is get pissed off and yell.

I was at fault for something minor that is huge to him but come on bro. Not cool. I gotta go. I value tranquility where I live and this is just some shit. Too bad, it's a nice place otherwise.

Last edited:
My roommate just kicked my door in at 6:30 am. WtF, man? This is the angriest 130 pounds I know. All he does is get pissed off and yell.

I was at fault for something minor that is huge to him but come on bro. Not cool. I gotta go. I value tranquility where I live and this is just some shit. Too bad, it's a nice place otherwise.
Real shame, but those types never mellow, do they?

I had a friend like that- he just got angrier over the years and we eventually went our separate ways.

My BFF thinks I think too deeply and see things too richly about everything. Hell, just look at my posts about the philosophical meaning of seeing the greatness in sports.

Sorry, hun, that’s what makes me damn special.

I asked her once how Ie get the attention of such beautiful women as I grow fat, old, and ugly. She said they fall n love with my mind. That’s the meaning behind your words hun.

She doesn’t care to think too deeply about stuff, but it’s the essence of who I am to think philosophically on the meaning of every action, every event, TV show, movie, song, and every word, written or spoken.

I think I just figured out the split keeping us apart.

Last edited:
The Seltzer drinks are terrible. Having a Truly right now. Ick.

My random thought was just to come and say hi to everyone :) Most days working from home AND taking care of an almost 1 year old, my free time is non existant lol But I try to pop my head in and read planet news when I can

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Nice to see you, TBL ❤️

Back