Random Thoughts

Jeez, man, ask her out.

:) OK. Thank you for the advice. I will today. Just wasn't sure. But I blow it all the time by not pushing. I will definitely ask her today.

I feel like a HS kid with a wikkid crush. Holy crap. :)

Breakfast with Jo at our favorite breakfast restaurant. Sausage, pepper and cheese omelet with susage gravy.

High five.

My girl Paz from the band A Perfect Circle. โค๏ธ My ex, my love Melissa reminded me the other night of the thing I have for Paz and when we saw them at Berkely School of Music in Boston in an intimate setting I just couldn't stop talking about her talent, beauty, and strength.

Those are the keys for me with women. The beauty doesn't have to be hotness for me, the beauty is the soul and spirit for me. But looks don't hurt, I suppose.

Paz

144951764_431386307982353_6169268316810997077_n[1].jpg

View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=xTgKRCXybSM&feature=share

My girl Paz from the band A Perfect Circle. โค๏ธ My ex, my love Melissa reminded me the other night of the thing I have for Paz and when we saw them at Berkely School of Music in Boston in an intimate setting I just couldn't stop talking about her talent, beauty, and strength.

Those are the keys for me with women. The beauty doesn't have to be hotness for me, the beauty is the soul and spirit for me. But looks don't hurt, I suppose.

Paz

View attachment 1851

View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=xTgKRCXybSM&feature=share

She plays bass for The Pixies now...

Mostly good news about shifts today at work. The new guy, who was the guy I replaced two years ago, started today. That means he won't need as much training. Once trained, I go to Monday through Thursday 4pm to midnight. Then off Friday and Sunday and work noon to 8pm on Saturday. Could've been way worse. I would've preferred to be off on weekends but as I said, could've been worse. I can stretch my vacation time from two weeks to three weeks only taking Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday's off and still get five days off.

Anne with an E based on Anne of Green Gables is such a beautiful TV show that makes me tear up at its goodness and kindness. The struggles are real but the principles and this precocious young girl are simply incredible.

This is the most beautiful show I have ever seen. Maybe it's cuz the world is ugly right now that makes it that much more beautiful, I dunno and I don't care. It just makes my heart grow.
๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–

I just finished watching the finale and OMG, the beauty of spirit, the kindness, the young romance, and everything
๐Ÿ’–
in between. We need so much more of this in the world.

1.jpg

Anne with an E based on Anne of Green Gables is such a beautiful TV show that makes me tear up at its goodness and kindness. The struggles are real but the principles and this precocious young girl are simply incredible.

This is the most beautiful show I have ever seen. Maybe it's cuz the world is ugly right now that makes it that much more beautiful, I dunno and I don't care. It just makes my heart grow.
๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–

I just finished watching the finale and OMG, the beauty of spirit, the kindness, the young romance, and everything
๐Ÿ’–
in between. We need so much more of this in the world.

View attachment 1871
You're getting dangerously close to the Hallmark and Lifetime Channel neighborhood Skippy!

You're getting dangerously close to the Hallmark and Lifetime Channel neighborhood Skippy!

Not even close man. Just pure benevolence when it's needed most. And it's a classic on top of it. :)

Back