Random Thoughts

Check this out. Just bought a blunt for 25 bucks.

2 gram blunt packed with moonrocks and dipped in concentrate. Came packaged in a small cigar like tube with ingredients and stuff. Must have come from MA would be my guess. Wow.

Jls gonna have a good night. I

Check this out. Just bought a blunt for 25 bucks.

2 gram blunt packed with moonrocks and dipped in concentrate. Came packaged in a small cigar like tube with ingredients and stuff. Must have come from MA would be my guess. Wow.

Jls gonna have a good night. I

Didn’t you just have a really bad drug experience recently, ending up in the hospital ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Didn’t you just have a really bad drug experience recently, ending up in the hospital ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, I detoxed from alcohol. I'm good. Been smoking at night since I was 13. Get a great night's sleep every night. That's here to stay. :) :high:

Never lose sight of what's
important in life, folks.
May you reap all that you're worth and may your heaven be on earth!
Cheers!
#NotDyingIsNotLiving

87834299_190653662347669_133413873330946048_o.jpg

For the first half of my shift today, I’m “supervising” the new guy who I replaced a few years ago. Basically I’m doing nothing. That being said, I’m starting to realize I don’t like working with others who don’t work at the same level of work ethic I do.

Despite earning 30% more between both of us, our tax refunds stayed pretty much the same. I gladly pay the professional cpas so they find every deduction and get the max back.

I know but I would much rather get a refund then risk owing.

This was on the front page of one of our newspapers there this morning. A spectacular picture of Starlings doing murmurations. And making the shape of a giant bird.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This was on the front page of one of our newspapers there this morning. A spectacular picture of Starlings doing murmurations. And making the shape of a giant bird.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Fearsome! And one of the few Shakespeare related things I hate. A group of Shakespeare buffs wanted the U.S. to experience all the birds Shakespeare mentioned. Starlings were one of those. So, in the late 1800's, one hundred Euro Starling were released in central park. They are now 200 million more or less and its a bad and way too successful invasive species.

Cheers

Last edited:
Don’t know if it was the Mexican I had last night or what but my stomach didn’t like me at all last night.

Don’t know if it was the Mexican I had last night or what but my stomach didn’t like me at all last night.
That's a lot to consume. How tall was this Mexican, 5' 6" or so?

Not to mention weight.

Regardless, you might be in that bathroom for a while. :coffee:

In 24 hours I’ve eaten two pieces of toast and a cheese stick. Drank about 50 or ounces of water. Inadvertently did a fast. Still not hungry.

Back