FB: Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters
ME: roasted corncob
FB: Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character
ME: 1 roasted corncob
FB: Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces
ME: 25damnroasteddcorncobs
FB: Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character
ME: 25DAMNroasted corncobs
FB: Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively
ME: 25damnRoastedCorncobsShovedUpYoursSideways!!!
FB: Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation
ME: OhLord25TimesAndIWantToBeatYourAssTillYourNipplesBleed
FB: Sorry, that password is already in use

Anyone else seem to get things done faster when you are working alone then when you work with someone? Probably my biggest weakness at work is working with others who don’t work at the same level I do.

Love dealing with government. Checked our property taxes and they doubled. Turns out the county removed an exemption they shouldn’t have for some reason and now I’m trying to figure out why.

Love dealing with government. Checked our property taxes and they doubled. Turns out the county removed an exemption they shouldn’t have for some reason and now I’m trying to figure out why.
They say we never filled out a exemption when we refinanced and added my name on the loan. It is on us to prove we did it back in 2019. So I guess this year part of our stimulus is going towards property taxes.

If you can still put your socks on standing up (without teetering) I think you are doing good. Make it a goal if not so.

Old geezer thing.
THIS IS SO RIGHT!

I few years ago I dropped about 50 pounds and I added some silly challenges to my daily routine in addition to workouts. One of them was this. It seems silly at first but it isn't. I will tell you this: If you know you will be putting on your socks standing up you WILL dry you feet completely. LOL

Back