Random Thoughts

83146340_280919706652298_6656842124796038279_n.jpg

The yearly return of the geese to DW Fields Park which my great-grandfather built much of with his stonemason business in my hometown of Brockton, MA.

I don't know if this has changed now but we always used to be able to feed the grease and there were always tons of families hanging on the pond in the spot the geese hung out. I mean hundreds of birds all eating out of the kid's hands, it was awesome. Great memories.

However, the geese started dying in the winter, I believe because the demographic in Brockton went south and I don't mean below the Mason/Dixon Line (it's mostly a shithole town of abandoned) and I don't think the new demographic took interest or the time to feed them in the winter.

Kinda sad. Brockton used to have better parts of town that are just drugged infested, full of rude ass people and violence riddled with a few outlying neighborhoods.

A friend's conversation on FB. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: All this went on at 4 am on this Saturday morning. I have the best people in my life. :)

Tula farted. Then my son, Dash asked: “Do you think it feels the same to a dog when she farts as it does to a person?”

Him: I am not qualified to answer that question.

Friend of his: Dogs just pass gas. For people it depends on your motivation. People either try to be silent or try to be noisy, depending on their audience.

A European friend: I have never tried to be noisy in my life.
😃

Another: I just try to make sure it's only a fart.

The European: You get zero points for volume, length or musicality.

Another friend: One of Paddy’s nephews, a well-known mathematician, once proposed that everyone secretly enjoys the smell of their own farts.

Final friend: Here's the real hot take: everyone also secretly enjoys the smell of other people's farts. It's kinda a deep secret, though. I mean like Oedipus deep.

This from my friend in India. We shall call him Narendra, why? Because that's his name. :)

Anyway, I share of part this feeling having had my love unrequited a few times. However, as he knew he would find her, I did as well. Had her for 10 years. We were just a bit outta step at the time.

Had written this long back..
BUT I HAVE INCREDIBLY MET MANY MEN/WOMEN LIKE THIS...

UNREQUITED LOVE

I see you - a being that is full of heart, mind and soul.
A being who is simple and totally rational-emotional.
There is no divide in you, nothing in you to trouble you!!
And in that uplifting, uplifted spirit, you too long for a fellow traveler!
I love you, I can see you, so clearly, the shape, the person
Even my love for you, my mirror that you are!!
I see the shape, the body, the walk and the talk.
How can I love so much, so truly and madly
Someone I have never seen?
Strange is love, it is too real because not around.
I know the way I would be with you, the way we would hold each other.
It is a dream to hold you, but hardly a dream,
I FEEL I CAN BRING YOU IN FRONT OF ME
With my power of imaginative, intense longing and wishing!!
My love, my soul mate, I love you wherever you are!!

Only if you have put in the work and earned them with the clearest soul you can manage.

Too many wish to be loved for their flaws or just have them evade judgment so as not to have to work on their soul and stand upright as is man's proper stature.

Reach for the best within you then you'll find the person to go to war for and with you in the truest sense of the word.

In case you didn't know I was from Indiana, local 911 dispatch posted on facebook that people should slow down in a seven mile stretch of an interstate. There is a loose cow and mounted cowboys are looking for it.

Well I'm out of here. Too much he said she said and in house bickering. I'll go and start residing at Pat's Pulpit and Pat's Fans Forums. Maybe I will check in again once the season starts and see of things have improved any. This used to be a great site to check out all things related to the Pats.

Stanley Kubrick, 1933
(He made his Mom re-take the photo 475 times, till she got the look he wanted) 🤣

FB_IMG_1621116108300.jpg

-

Well I'm out of here. Too much he said she said and in house bickering. I'll go and start residing at Pat's Pulpit and Pat's Fans Forums. Maybe I will check in again once the season starts and see of things have improved any. This used to be a great site to check out all things related to the Pats.
It will die down soon.

Edward Hopper died in 1967. This is his final painting - "Two Comedians", depicting he and his wife taking a final bow. ❤️ :crying:

View attachment 3672

The yearly return of the geese to DW Fields Park which my great-grandfather built much of with his stonemason business in my hometown of Brockton, MA.

I don't know if this has changed now but we always used to be able to feed the grease and there were always tons of families hanging on the pond in the spot the geese hung out. I mean hundreds of birds all eating out of the kid's hands, it was awesome. Great memories.

However, the geese started dying in the winter, I believe because the demographic in Brockton went south and I don't mean below the Mason/Dixon Line (it's mostly a shithole town of abandoned) and I don't think the new demographic took interest or the time to feed them in the winter.

Kinda sad. Brockton used to have better parts of town that are just drugged infested, full of rude ass people and violence riddled with a few outlying neighborhoods.
They're not geese? They're Swans.

Back