Random Thoughts

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
A friend got his 70 boss 302 invited to the Concours d'Elegance of America in Detroit this year. Not only was he one of the winners in his class but during a seminar with Wayne Carini, his car was one of two on display.

OP
OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Watching the world burn.
Reaction score
I'd like to be
Under the sea
In an Octopuses garden
In the shade

Gonna be brutally hot today.

I see the river in my future. :)

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
I see the river in my future. :)
speaking of...what was that dude's name who you were posting about recently who was squatting for 20+ years? i think i heard a story about him and his cabin being burned down complete with a brief interview on the radio the other day. is his name river dave?

OP
OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Watching the world burn.
Reaction score
speaking of...what was that dude's name who you were posting about recently who was squatting for 20+ years? i think i heard a story about him and his cabin being burned down complete with a brief interview on the radio the other day. is his name river dave?

Yep, River Dave.

I mentioned in my thread that this cat is so independent that when I offered for him to stay with me he said, "Nah, I told your world to go screw 30 years ago, I will go out in the woods and let nature take its course".

That's the highest level of integrity to his values and I have the utmost respect for that. Just a sad situation.

OP
OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Watching the world burn.
Reaction score
that's wild that he is getting national play.

Yep and the busy body freaks that messed with him and local politicians are my crosshairs. I am working to get them all removed from power as they have no businesses pushing their shit agenda.

rivshark86

Reaction score
I’m about to order a frying pan on Amazon. Does anyone have a recommendation? I cook a lot.

sg14

Reaction score
I’m about to order a frying pan on Amazon. Does anyone have a recommendation? I cook a lot.
Agree on cast iron. Ever notice an older Teflon pan with missing coating? Someone ate that missing Teflon.Ugh.