Random Thoughts

Green tea isn't terrible, but, it could never replace :coffee:

My best friend Jo loves it but damn it will never replace her 5 cups of morning coffee.

I stopped drinking all of it when I took up morning booze drinking, way better than caffeine. Unfortunately that seems to only be sustainable for 10 years so I had to quit. Now, I just wake up and hit the ground running with no aids.

Last edited:
Rode 13.5 miles on my bike today. 13 on the trail, came home and found out my wife volunteered me to pull my five year old in the bike trailer. I did 1/3 lap around the neighborhood before I said done.

Get hired at my job in 2019, we are full staffed and fine.

2020, in March a guy quits due to covid and medical conditions he has (didn’t want to get covid, so quit. He returned last year later that year in another department but quit two days later).

2020 july, new guy gets hired, then quits 2.5 months later.

2021 January, guy I replaced returns.

2021 august, guy been at station for over 40 years quits, then unquits, moving to afternoon shift. Afternoon shift guy moves to overnight shift. Everyone is happy until yesterday, overnight guy is quitting.

Yeah, I’m hoping they can hire someone quick because I can’t sacrifice Sunday’s for a year of not getting my kids to church. It killed me not getting them there for ten months and I can’t let that happen again.

Did you know?

The correct number of "chuggas" before "Choo-Choo" is four.

Back