Random Thoughts

John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
Just wondering if it's OK to have a random thought thread in the 6 Ring Circus?

I see the other one is in the archives and I don't know if that was a banishment thing or something.

Got lotsa thoughts that aren't political or totally sports related and I'm sure others do as well.

If it's OK then have at it guys and ladies.

If not, I apologize for the thread.

Just wondering if it's OK to have a random thought thread in the 6 Ring Circus?

I see the other one is in the archives and I don't know if that was a banishment thing or something.

Got lotsa thoughts that aren't political or totally sports related and I'm sure others do as well.

If it's OK then have at it guys and ladies.

If not, I apologize for the thread.

Well, I for one think it is hilarious that evidently some teams are concerned that players are opting out, not based after a careful risk/reward analysis, but simply to get $150K. Never mind it's an advance that they could recoup from the player if said player doesn't make the team next year, but the whole idea of multi-billionaires worrying about that and not the loss of millions in in revenue from TV, concessions, etc.

I wonder why smarter people that me cannot figure out why when they close things down, the covid numbers go down and then are surprised when they open up everything the numbers go up again. :huh:

I wonder why smarter people that me cannot figure out why when they close things down, the covid numbers go down and then are surprised when they open up everything the numbers go up again. :huh:

I dunno, cuz they're smarter than you. :whip:

Seriously man, just fooling around.

Not so much a random thought... just something that I sorta wish I had an answer to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvk...QPcOXgFfv9YDz_je9dStydQYAO_EuJyFvKkR-kMfQvxNg
my wife's uncle made this for them

a9757a69ba6bdb7d8caf3747763a5e76.jpg

photo is on City Hall Plaza Boston.

I have the most insanely difficult time opening blister pack pills.

Why, just why? Same brand has them in a bottle, no hassle. :shrug_n: :suicide: ROFL

My heart grew ten sizes tonight. wuv

What a beautiful world JL is in this evening.

What happened, JL?
I could use a nice bit of news!

Yeah, it is something beautiful in this crazy time.

I may have a real second chance with the absolute everything in my life, my love, Melissa.

And now after a good many years I am healthy enough and have grown so much and have earned this great woman.

I had forgotten or by necessity built a wall around how much she means to me.

My god, even after 12 years apart we still just get each other.

Told my BFF Jo that I’ve been in love with Missy my whole life even before I met her. I always had, from a young age, my ideal woman in my mind and in my heart and when I met her the first day of a college class I knew I had found her.

Don't know what's gonna happen but it's a beautiful day.

Believe it or not, I'm a guy doesn't have it there. But she is gorgeous. So it doesn't hurt. :)

I believe it JL.
If it's not in your chest, I know it's up near your brain.

My best for you and sweet Melissa.
Always loved that name probably because of the song.

I believe it JL.
If it's not in your chest, I know it's up near your brain.

My best for you and sweet Melissa.
Always loved that name probably because of the song.

Thank you AOT. And yeah that song is so sweet.

Random thought before bed at 2 am.

"A man's success has a lot to do with the woman he chooses in his life."

When I was young I never thought so.

I just didn't see the synergy of a great relationship with someone at essence.

I had some wonderful relationships and looking back I sure did have it.

As I grow a bit older I see it happening all over the place.

The whole becoming greater than sum of its parts.

Back