Random Thoughts

Just like you I seem to be a night owl most nights. I got to know Ian as a guest host on coast to coast. Really like it when he does it. Always has interesting guests and steers that broadcast in thought provoking directions. BTW I am Greek Orthodox. Dad is a priest. .
Anyway, tonight was about Eddie. Here in San Diego it is on kogo. am 600 I love when he has guests on religion, too.
You can listen again starting at 2 am my time.

open lines right now. always cool.

Heheh, yeah. The thing is I have friends and colleges around the country and world. Some nights just talking other nights working always enjoyable. Denmark, Norway, Israel, Canada, several countries in Africa and a very well versed and thought out Southern Baptist friend in Tennessee that I've known for years(member here but he doesn't post anymore) and the love of my life ex for 10 great years who says that sleep is against her religion. :)

Just have a screwy schedule. But it works. I sold my soul years ago to ditch my circadian rhythm system. ROFL

Cool. I grew with a number of Orthodox Greeks. Played soccer with one kid for years. Some kinda cool architecture on the houses of worship some places. Won a prize in photography class for a shot of one.

And thanks for the heads up, I'll probably him out.

Spent the afternoon down the river with a surprise visit from my mortician.
:slight_smile:

Now out for Chinese with Jo.

Omg. This is some of the best soup i have ever had. Corn Egg Drop. Just incredible and a Scorpion Bowl for 2.
And yes, that’s my BFF Jos' cleavage in the background.
:joy:

0443c2cc6b91a3d87ccf7e22927db835a604570c.jpeg

cb0c5ffd6b927adcd7b02229cf6e89ceb4e0f503.jpeg

Last edited:
Still need to hit the insert image button if you want to display images inline I think.

Still need to hit the insert image button if you want to display images inline I think.

Yep was just testing it out actually.

So, unlike the old old board where you had to post pics from an online source these have to have to come solely from your device? N problem, just wondering.

And it's interesting, I copied my whole post (the text and emojis) from this post on the Uproar and the emojis pasted pretty big here.

No, you can paste the url to the image in the insert image tool.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Totally random.

Watch the old B &W .Perry Mason from time. Ten seasons, '57-'66, right through the heart of my coming of age. What a bevy of babes (fifties vernacular?). Must watch back then, and pleasing still here in my dotage.

Cheers

My new roomie Kena. :wuv::wuv::wuv:

Beautiful rottie. And such a sweetheart. She just needs to fill out a bit.

Boy have a missed having a dog in the house.

Attachments

• Kena.jpg
    Kena.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 5
Congrats! It's always fun getting to know a new pet.

She's actually my roomies. But my gawd it's like getting an awesome birthday present. Love her already.

I think I just had intellectual sex with the most objectively beautiful woman I know. No sex talk or anything like that. Just a meeting of the minds.

I've known her for years through philosophy groups and FB and the such. We hold very similar philosophies and are both huge Rand fans. She is an Albanian national who lives and runs a business in London and is European model beautiful, quite exotic. Even dresses a bit in the styles of Melania.

This one's gonna break Joolz brain, I think. She just can't keep up. Poor Joolz :)

Like I said elsewhere tho, I really don't date a lot even though I have a bunch in my world but this woman and I mean woman is something.

I really like my new friend and no matter what we will always be amazing friends even if nothing else comes of it which I think probably will. But Aida. Holy crap, whole nother level and one that lives in MY world. And I think she's falling hard. Unfortunately I think she thinks I'm John Galt. I'm pretty good and stuff but my god he is a fictional characterization of the ideal man. Not sure I can live up to that standard. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
lol, i bet part of your secret is that you talk about stuff with them, and you listen to them, and you are smart, and interested in what they say and interesting and curious minded. most of us love that!

lol, i bet part of your secret is that you talk about stuff with them, and you listen to them, and you are smart, and interested in what they say and interesting and curious minded. most of us love that!
Awww. You have no idea how perfectly accurate that is. Wow.

Thank you for helping me see it in those terms. Cuz I often wonder just why me?

Also...you are a very positive person, (without being a polyanna) which is attractive. you have a lot of great qualities!

Also...you are a very positive person, (without being a polyanna) which is attractive. you have a lot of great qualities!

You are so sweet HS. Thank you. :)

Sorry to respond again to this but it blew me away how much you get me from just a message board. Wow.

Back