Random Thoughts

I think I just had intellectual sex with the most objectively beautiful woman I know. No sex talk or anything like that. Just a meeting of the minds.

I've known her for years through philosophy groups and FB and the such. We hold very similar philosophies and are both huge Rand fans. She is an Albanian national who lives and runs a business in London and is European model beautiful, quite exotic. Even dresses a bit in the styles of Melania.

This one's gonna break Joolz brain, I think. She just can't keep up. Poor Joolz :)

Like I said elsewhere tho, I really don't date a lot even though I have a bunch in my world but this woman and I mean woman is something.

I really like my new friend and no matter what we will always be amazing friends even if nothing else comes of it which I think probably will. But Aida. Holy crap, whole nother level and one that lives in MY world. And I think she's falling hard. Unfortunately I think she thinks I'm John Galt. I'm pretty good and stuff but my god he is a fictional characterization of the ideal man. Not sure I can live up to that standard. :ROFLMAO:
Another incredible discussion. Melissa may be my love but she's long married and and happy and just a great damn friend now.

But me and Aida share a damn brain cell. What a woman. I have no one like this in my real world. See you guys, I'm moving to London. :p

How Badass is her tagline on FB:

Free Market Capitalist.
Albanian Atheist.
Self made objectivist woman.
I am. I think. I will.

It's 2am and I really wanna go to bed but a badass Tool song just came on that runs about 12 minutes. LOL

Freaking amazing stuff.

You're the only one who can hold your head up high.
Shake your fist at the gates saying,
"I've come home now!
Fetch me the spirit, the son and the father.
Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended.

It's time now!
My time now!
Give me my
Give me my wings

View: https://youtu.be/qJq9y9xPKWs

Last week I forgot to pack my shaver when Sarah and I went away for a couple of days. I decided to see how far I can let it go. I did mess up and instinctively shave partially where I didn’t want to when I got back. Last year I got two weeks until I started shaving again.

I haven't shaved my face since I started working from home in March. :oops:

Since it's a gorgeous autumn morning in a NH why don't we just rock it Halloween style with Entombed's tribute to Hellraiser.

"Jesus wept"

I think I'm gearing up to beat the shit outta one of my roomies. WTF?

Someone posted this on the excellent 70s Sports Twitter page as the most underrated arcade game of all time!.

I can still remember the pain in my fingers and thumbs with the 100 metre sprint! 🤣

Some of the comments are fantastic:
Oh hell yes. Used to use the back pocket comb to triple tap the speed button and long jump about 35 damn feet.

We did the tape in the middle of a spoon trick to make a lever to hit both buttons. It was the only way to win sprints and the long jump.
I can hear those buttons slapping right before the final click of the long jump!

Face with tears of joy

13877178a8773a4956ac0c8bb12c9bce.jpg

Last edited:
Someone posted this on the excellent 70s Sports Twitter page as the most underrated arcade game of all time!.

I can still remember the pain in my fingers and thumbs with the 100 metre sprint! 🤣

Some of the comments are fantastic:

13877178a8773a4956ac0c8bb12c9bce.jpg
Did you ever use the pencil and the rubber band technique?

Back