Random Thoughts

Been a big weed fan since I was a young teen but never had any edibles til last night. Very cool. :high::dance::clap::action-smiley-043::banana:

So a co worker is on vacation, now my job is not hard. especially if you can multi task and work faster. There is absolutely no reason for things not to get done. The guy on vacation works 4p-midnight the night before I work. He has one speed, slow. The guy who normally comes in at midnight can do a good job, when he is reminded to do things. When he isn't and is by himself, he spends more time on chat rooms, forums, etc. He worked last night 4pm to midnight. Even less work got done. The guy who filled in from Midnight until I came in got some things I normally catch up on done but also got less done. I just spent the last two hours playing catch up and finally caught up. Lazy people annoy me.

So a co worker is on vacation, now my job is not hard. especially if you can multi task and work faster. There is absolutely no reason for things not to get done. The guy on vacation works 4p-midnight the night before I work. He has one speed, slow. The guy who normally comes in at midnight can do a good job, when he is reminded to do things. When he isn't and is by himself, he spends more time on chat rooms, forums, etc. He worked last night 4pm to midnight. Even less work got done. The guy who filled in from Midnight until I came in got some things I normally catch up on done but also got less done. I just spent the last two hours playing catch up and finally caught up. Lazy people annoy me.

Fight the power. Spend more work hours online, man. :)

But on a serious note, as a businessman for many years I have often been a bit disturbed that a good many people spend of great deal of their working hours on social media then disappear for the nights and weekends.

On adversity:

“You have no control over the outside circumstances that come invading in. It just sweeps through your life like a tornado....You still have control over the way you choose to respond....As we put it in the SEAL team, as part of our creed: ‘Forged by adversity’....Will you fail because of it? Or will you be forged by adversity?”

—Former Navy SEAL Chad Williams

16-22.jpg

Fight the power. Spend more work hours online, man. :)

But on a serious note, as a businessman for many years I have often been a bit disturbed that a good many people spend of great deal of their working hours on social media then disappear for the nights and weekends.
If there isn't work to be done, do whatever they want. In my job, it is either feast or famine when it comes to staying busy. The rest of my day today will be spent cruising in the internet between what little bit of work I do the rest of the day (write down times for breaks, wait for breaks during live sporting events).

Seems appropriate to this year.

There's blood in the streets, it's up to my ankles
(She came) Blood in the streets, it's up to my knees
Blood in the streets, the town of Chicago
(She came) Blood on the rise, it's followin' me

Just about the break of day
She came and then she drove away,
Sunlight in her hair

Blood on the streets, run a river of sadness
(She came) Blood in the streets, it's up to my thighs

Yeah, the river runs red down the legs of the city

(She came) The women are crying, red rivers of weeping
She came in town and then she drove away
Sunlight in her hair

Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding
Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile
Egg-shell mind

Blood in the streets, in the town of New Haven
Blood stains the roofs and the palm tress of Venice
Blood in my love, in the terrible summer
Bloody red sun of fantastic L.A

Blood screams her brain to chop off her fingers
Blood'll be born in the birth of a nation

Blood is the rose of mysterious union
There's blood in the streets, it's up to my ankles
Blood in the streets, it's up to my knees

Blood in the streets, the town of Chicago
Blood on the rise, it's followin' me

View: https://youtu.be/22GEvDupWGo

On adversity:

“You have no control over the outside circumstances that come invading in. It just sweeps through your life like a tornado....You still have control over the way you choose to respond....As we put it in the SEAL team, as part of our creed: ‘Forged by adversity’....Will you fail because of it? Or will you be forged by adversity?”

—Former Navy SEAL Chad Williams

View attachment 513
I just like to bitch. But yep.

Wow!. It's 2:30 am and I just woke up. Fell asleep at like 7.

Good Morning Bed GIF by The Simpsons

Ugh!! So sad. Rest In Peace my old friend, Mike Cassie.

First met him when I was young and he used to buy us beer and hang with us in the 80's. Then some of my favorite memories of him were watching him play guitar with my friend Todd on drums in a band called Smoke drinking and getting high in the lead singers attic who sadly has passed also.

#cancersucks

16-22.jpg

I didn't know this but 42, the answer to life, the universe and everything from the "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" is asci code for *, otherwise known as the wildcard for whatever you need it to mean.

And I also, just right this second realized it was also the epic Jackie Robinson's number. I remember an X-Files episode where a tremendous Negro League ballplayer like Jackie was an alien in disguise. I think he have been 42 as well.

Mind blown.

I think I like these edibles. :LOL::high::banana:

Posting in right thread now.

That time of year, time to sign up for benefits. I'm glad to see that for a second year in a row, my insurance didn't go up much if any at all. I pay 160ish a month for medical, dental, vision, 150k extra life insurance, 15k life insurance on my kids. At my old job, medical alone was 150 a paycheck.

I don't know if I mentioned about a 6 figure offer I had to run a friends art gallery in Napa Valley. I turned it down cuz I could never leave NH for that toxic shithole of a state. They video chatted me today with another major offer. And this wouldn't be in Napa. Just freaking wow.

Been a big weed fan since I was a young teen but never had any edibles til last night. Very cool. :high::dance::clap::action-smiley-043::banana:
Probably 30 years since I toked, bonged whatever it's called now. Went on a 4-wheeling trip with some buds, one had gummies after we had a campfire feast.. Enjoyable for sure. Especially looking at the night sky.

Back