Random Thoughts

No, they are opening a new gallery in a much freer state, in the wealth attracting Jackson, Wyoming.

Very intriguing to me.

One of the things I look for in a place (as I near my retirement) is access to good health care.

All six New England states are in the top 20.

Otherwise attractive states like Wyoming and Idaho are not in the top 25.

I have always had good health, but since no one has yet been able to maintain that state indefinitely, I doubt that I will be the first to do so.

:beer:

No, they are opening a new gallery in a much freer state, in the wealth attracting Jackson, Wyoming.

Very intriguing to me.
Jackson Hole Wyoming and surrounding area is beautiful. I mean REALLY beautiful. The real estate is quite expensive though. I often think of a set of cabins maybe 20 miles out and getting one of them, just amazing but you have to rent the land. Spent many vacations there. But like Tiproast said probably not a smart move at my age.

Jackson Hole is super expensive. It's like Big Sky (Yellowstone Club. Brady has a home there). The Tetons are pretty. Yellowstone is north of there.

Jackson Hole is super expensive. It's like Big Sky (Yellowstone Club. Brady has a home there). The Tetons are pretty. Yellowstone is north of there.

Yeah, very expensive. That's why it makes sense to put their second gallery there. They have many beautiful and life affirming, heroic works in the tens of thousands of dollars.

And they are expecting far less draconian policies by the government there than the disaster that had them fighting Napa and the state of CA to reopen their gallery that the amazing Pacific Legal Fountain fought hard with them on and won in April, I believe. It is one helluva mess in Cali.

Yeah, very expensive. That's why it makes sense to put their second gallery there. They have many beautiful and life affirming, heroic works in the tens of thousands of dollars.

And based on the salary offer cost of living shouldn't be a huge worry for me. I don't need anything big to live in.

Oh, and my BFF and I talked about all this for a long time and she just may come with me. Yay! That would be incredible. She takes such good cares me with my weaknesses and me hers. Tremendous value for value relationship. My life has never been as stable as since when she entered my life. ❤️ ❤️

Now ain't this some shit. I have been in pain on my cheek bone that radiates to my ear, teeth and a headache since my CV swab on Friday. Hurts like a bastard.

My roommate broke his back and takes pain pills and felt bad for me and hooked me up with one this morning. I only took half and I've been nauseous and throwing up from time to time since yesterday at noon. But in between all that, I'm feelin no pain. Feeling pretty awesome actually.

This is some seriously strong shit. I'm ambivalent about it but I know I won't be taking it again. Craziness.

"Buprenorphine

Buprenorphine, sold under the brand name Subutex, among others, is an opioid used to treat opioid use disorder, acute pain, and chronic pain. It can be used under the tongue, in the cheek, by injection, as a skin patch, or as an implant. Wikipedia"

Gotta give it to him, he's got a great sense of humor. :)

Governor Chris Sununu

Major tech breakthrough...

No, it’s not the vaccine (yet). I don’t know what genius deserves the credit for this, but after decades of Americans violating the repeated warnings, we have finally been given permission to eat raw cookie dough guilt free. God bless America!

16-22.jpg

Last edited:

MASH - The Series

When Father Mulcahy is singing with Lt. O’Conner in “Dear Mildred,” he puts his hand on her shoulder, then quickly removes it. It’s an understandable mistake, as she is Barbara (maiden name O’Conner) Christopher, William Christopher’s wife.

16-22.jpg

Last edited:

CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida — SpaceX and NASA launched the Crew-1 mission on Sunday evening. It’s the company’s first fully operational astronaut launch and the beginning of regular missions to the International Space Station.

“With this milestone, NASA and SpaceX have changed the historical arc of human space transportation,” NASA director of commercial spaceflight development Phil McAlister told reporters ahead of the launch.

FOR ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD REASON, except for the fact that we all need some laughs after these many wretched months, here was Steve Martin's big breakthrough appearance in 1974 on "The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson." It's almost as hilarious as Johnny's sports jacket. (Ahhh, the Seventies....)

I get an email every morning we are getting mail from the USPS with a look at our mail. Today one caught my attention, it was a name I didn't recognize but was local. Looked the name up on facebook and no one matched. Finally the mail came and it was a freaking Jehovah Witness letter. I guess they are not going door to door now and doing mass mailings.

Back