Random Thoughts

Most 2020 story ever:
this is my deck right now, and still coming down. plow guy is stuck at the bottom of my driveway. i haven't had power all day and i had to get out to get my cats to a boarding place earlier than i thought because they called and said they were closing early. i had to make sure they were ok and don't freeze to death, so i left before the plow guy got here. so nowwwwww i am sitting in the vet pkg lot and can't go home because plow guy broke an axle at the bottom of my driveway. and since i had to get to the vet quick(there were 4 accidents in the 5 mi drive so barely made it) i didn't bother pulling down my garage door, figuring i'd be back in a half hour and time was if the essence. so when i do get home, if ever, my garage will be full of snow. and for some reason none of the formatting or image options are working, they are all greyed out.
Most 2020 story ever:
this is my deck right now, and still coming down. plow guy is stuck at the bottom of my driveway. i haven't had power all day and i had to get out to get my cats to a boarding place earlier than i thought because they called and said they were closing early. i had to make sure they were ok and don't freeze to death, so i left before the plow guy got here. so nowwwwww i am sitting in the vet pkg lot and can't go home because plow guy broke an axle at the bottom of my driveway. and since i had to get to the vet quick(there were 4 accidents in the 5 mi drive so barely made it) i didn't bother pulling down my garage door, figuring i'd be back in a half hour and time was if the essence. so when i do get home, if ever, my garage will be full of snow. and for some reason none of the formatting or image options are working, they are all greyed out.
Holy bleep. What a miserable situation. But love that you managed to take care of the kittys. Hope it's over oor will be soon. And be well.

Cheers, BostonTim

Follow up- drove around for an hour trying to find somewhere to eat, nothing open. went to grocery, hoping for a sammich. nope, their power was out so the had nothing. dinner was pb pretzels and a protein bar. called eighty eleven tow places to see if anyone could tow the plow guy out. for some reason, no one was available until tomorrow.❄❄❄❄ I am now at a hotel. my workout place will be closed again tomorrow. 2020 can get super-aids anytime now!!!

Follow up- drove around for an hour trying to find somewhere to eat, nothing open. went to grocery, hoping for a sammich. nope, their power was out so the had nothing. dinner was pb pretzels and a protein bar. called eighty eleven tow places to see if anyone could tow the plow guy out. for some reason, no one was available until tomorrow.❄❄❄❄ I am now at a hotel. my workout place will be closed again tomorrow. 2020 can get super-aids anytime now!!!
I'm glad you are at least warm & safe.

Nice CGI. I might get it when the PS5 is back in stock next year.

I wish we were at this point with technology. I need a house frau. :)

Nice CGI. I might get it when the PS5 is back in stock next year.

I wish we were at this point with technology. I need a house frau. :)

I just love her response to a question.

"I will never have the one thing my creators have, a soul." Kinda chills.

How the hell is the Oz man only 72 and how the hell did he even make it there. lol. I must be his genetic offspring to have live through all my bullshit and still be healthy. lol

Just thought that was funny cuz he had a DNA test and showed genetic mutations that may have allowed him to live so long. :)

Tony Iommi

Happy 72nd birthday to Oz. Hope you have a great day!

1.jpg

Me and Melissa. After years apart physically and for a long time verbally we reconnected a number of years ago and we just still damn get each other. Ill-fated soul mates, I suppose. But I love every conversation with her every chance I get. Most often at 3 am. :)

16-22.jpg

Mozart

The sunshine, and the grace of falling rain,
The fluttering daffodil, the lilt of bees,
The blossom on the boughs of almond trees,
The waving of the wheat upon the plain—
And all that knows not effort, strife or strain,
And all that bears the signature of ease,
The plunge of ships that dance before the breeze
The flight across the twilight of the crane:
And all that joyous is, and young, and free,
That tastes of morning and the laughing surf;
The dawn, the dew, the newly turned-up turf,
The sudden smile, the unexpressive prayer,
The artless art, the untaught dignity,—
You speak them in the passage of an air.

-- Maurice Baring (English, 1874-1945)

1.jpg

Back