Random Thoughts

Sarah got paid yesterday, she got paid as much as I get paid after taxes that I get paid in six months. She had two overtime days and a triple time holiday pay. At least I am okay with paying off things now with it.

See, that's the thing about FB. You get to see whatever you wanna see. And for me, that's a bunch of philosophical groups, some news, and lotsa friends from all over the world.

I derive great value from it from working with colleagues to being connected to amazing people.

Just my 2 pennies. :)

I mean I can't really hate a platform that allowed me to meet and become great friends this wonderful and beautiful woman who shares my philosophical bent. An Albanian who lives in West London as an example.

See, that's the thing about FB. You get to see whatever you wanna see. And for me, that's a bunch of philosophical groups, some news, and lotsa friends from all over the world.

I derive great value from it from working with colleagues to being connected to amazing people.

Just my 2 pennies. :)

I mean I can't really hate a platform that allowed me to meet and become great friends this wonderful and beautiful woman who shares my philosophical bent. An Albanian who lives in West London as an example. :)

View attachment 1327
My big problem with FB is the idiots who keep posting about their cat. Give it a rest, already.

As Douglas Adamas once wrote: This is the story so far."In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Oh, wait. That's not what I'm thinking at all this morning. :)

But the story so far. My BFF Jo has been dating for a short time someone that had me saying, "anyone but him". Complete 400 pound fat pig of a scumbag.

For the record, she is my best friend but I am in love with her. I am actually in many ways in love with 3 different women but for very different reasons.

Anyway, this cat has so many strikes against him it's crazy.

I spent Christmas with them and got to know him and he is no Bueno in any way shape or form. In front of company he straight told her 3 times he wanted her to take a date rape drug so he could do anything he wants without objection. I saw red but she despises violence so I backed off. Who the hell does or even thinks like that? Disgusting sub-human creature.

When I walked in for Christmas he had the grossest orange shirt with tons of food stains from weeks of no hygiene. Took his shoes off and had at least 1-inch toenails.

Straight told me he's a gold digger and he's only taking care of his gram for her money and property.
Wrote to me and told me my BFF only gets 2 hours a week with me. Who the fuck does he think he is. She spends 2 nights a week here and takes care of my dumb ass. Yeah, that wasn't gonna fly.

Drug dealer, not that big of a problem in my world, pounds of weed. But this muthafucker can't even take her out to eat?

I raised many objections cuz I love her and want to keep her safe but she didn't want to hear it and everyone rightly told me I had to let her make her own way.

A lot more from just 24 hours with him but you get the gist.

Well! This is the best part. So damn proud of her. She took a huge leap forward last night in her growth.

What a freaking way to end this miserable year. Wow!!! That’s how it’s done. Jo spent it with me, smoke, edibles, drinks watching the ball drop with the perfect ending to 2020. Check this story out.

Jo totally sat here with me counting down to the New Year and at the stroke of midnight hugged and kissed me then told that dirtbag boyfriend, “goodbye”. Just that one word. Probably the most epic breakup I’ve ever seen and he deserved nothing better. So proud of her.

Fuck 2020. Hello to the future.

An amazing damn night which ended with special activities. :)

Here's to a brilliant 2021!!!

A very Happy New Year everyone. Love you all. You are all family in a weird ass way. :)

@ jl, is this the guy who she blew you off for at christmas then he invited you to spend it with them?

@ jl, is this the guy who she blew you off for at christmas then he invited you to spend it with them?

Yep. Learned a lot about him that day. Fucking scumbag.

My back is killing me today. I am not a good person when I am in pain.
FUCK the world and everyone in it.
SHIT

Happy New Year,

My oldest went over to my moms for the afternoon, my youngest has been a sleep in my arms for an hour and probably another hour. Life is good right now.

From 12/21 to 2/21 we have three birthdays, Christmas, and an anniversary in our house. Sarah and my gift to ourselves is a dinner to an expensive steak house. Probably be at least 75 dollars for both of us. Hopefully doing that next week.

Tried to call a bunch of buddies like I always do today, Number disconnected or voice mail is full. Whatever.
Not liking.

ugh.

My New Years resolutions:

1. Eat more
2. Cuss more
3. Drink more

I mean why not, our country is about to go in the toilet. I mean circling around and being flushed, No plunger handy,
My opinion.

Fuckkk off.
Hiccup;.

Don't mind me. Back is still killing me.My nap didn't help.

Last edited:
My New Years resolutions:

1. Eat more
2. Cuss more
3. Drink more

I mean why not, our country is about to go in the toilet. I mean circling around and being flushed, No plunger handy,
My opinion.

Fuckkk off.
Hiccup;.

Don't mind me. Back is still killing me.My nap didn't help.
I bet those damn kids need to get the hell off your lawn too! 😉

Take it easy. Back pain sucks.

As Douglas Adamas once wrote: This is the story so far."In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Oh, wait. That's not what I'm thinking at all this morning. :)

But the story so far. My BFF Jo has been dating for a short time someone that had me saying, "anyone but him". Complete 400 pound fat pig of a scumbag.

For the record, she is my best friend but I am in love with her. I am actually in many ways in love with 3 different women but for very different reasons.

Anyway, this cat has so many strikes against him it's crazy.

I spent Christmas with them and got to know him and he is no Bueno in any way shape or form. In front of company he straight told her 3 times he wanted her to take a date rape drug so he could do anything he wants without objection. I saw red but she despises violence so I backed off. Who the hell does or even thinks like that? Disgusting sub-human creature.

When I walked in for Christmas he had the grossest orange shirt with tons of food stains from weeks of no hygiene. Took his shoes off and had at least 1-inch toenails.

Straight told me he's a gold digger and he's only taking care of his gram for her money and property.
Wrote to me and told me my BFF only gets 2 hours a week with me. Who the fuck does he think he is. She spends 2 nights a week here and takes care of my dumb ass. Yeah, that wasn't gonna fly.

Drug dealer, not that big of a problem in my world, pounds of weed. But this muthafucker can't even take her out to eat?

I raised many objections cuz I love her and want to keep her safe but she didn't want to hear it and everyone rightly told me I had to let her make her own way.

A lot more from just 24 hours with him but you get the gist.

Well! This is the best part. So damn proud of her. She took a huge leap forward last night in her growth.

What a freaking way to end this miserable year. Wow!!! That’s how it’s done. Jo spent it with me, smoke, edibles, drinks watching the ball drop with the perfect ending to 2020. Check this story out.

Jo totally sat here with me counting down to the New Year and at the stroke of midnight hugged and kissed me then told that dirtbag boyfriend, “goodbye”. Just that one word. Probably the most epic breakup I’ve ever seen and he deserved nothing better. So proud of her.

Fuck 2020. Hello to the future.

An amazing damn night which ended with special activities. :)

Here's to a brilliant 2021!!!

A very Happy New Year everyone. Love you all. You are all family in a weird ass way. :)

This dirtbag wrote to me yesterday to tell me everything he did to her the one night they were together in detail to piss me off. Dude, if any of what you said is true you must be a real dirtbag in her eyes to leave a guy that gave her 6 orgasms. LOL WTF, man?

Last edited:
This dirtbag wrote to me yesterday to tell me everything he did to her the one night they were together in detail to piss me off. Dude, if any of what you said is true you must be a real dirtbag in her eyes to leave a guy that gave her 6 organs. LOL WTF, man?
6 organs???

The funny this is with her that's not even hard to do. And this shitturd is bragging about it to everyone and probably will for years. Not really an accomplishment man. What a fucking scumbag.

Now he's got all his 20 year younger friends writing to me about what he did with her. What hell is wrong with these people and how the hell did I fall into this drama. I hate drama.

Back