Random Thoughts

Now he's got all his 20 year younger friends writing to me about what he did with her. What hell is wrong with these people and how the hell did I fall into this drama. I hate drama.

Funny thing is the 6 is a slow night for us and he's running around bragging about being the greatest lover on earth using her name. What a loser piece of shit. Who the fuck does that?

She is so embarrassed she was with someone like this.

This one just gets me. Always makes me smile, tear up, and feel joyous at the same time. Where the hell did these emotions come from?

"So I walk up on high I step to the edge
To see my world below
And I laugh to myself As the tears roll down
Cuz it's the world I know"

View: https://youtu.be/n7TLTjqUyog

OMG this. And it often crushes my soul.

“Have you felt it too? Have you seen how your best friends love everything about you- except the things that count? And your most important is nothing to them; nothing, not even a sound they can recognize.” Ayn Rand

This dirtbag wrote to me yesterday to tell me everything he did to her the one night they were together in detail to piss me off. Dude, if any of what you said is true you must be a real dirtbag in her eyes to leave a guy that gave her 6 orgasms. LOL WTF, man?
She may have had them after he fell asleep. ;)

I'm not even 50 yet these albums are turning 50. Some all-time favorites.

135309208_10225469624949556_5365838604320633653_n[1].jpg

Last edited:
OMG this. And it often crushes my soul.

“Have you felt it too? Have you seen how your best friends love everything about you- except the things that count? And your most important is nothing to them; nothing, not even a sound they can recognize.” Ayn Rand
No other person is capable of viewing life through your lens; not wholly, and not consistently, anyway. Nor will they value all things which matter to you. But you still matter, and that is enough.

No other person is capable of viewing life through your lens; not wholly, and not consistently, anyway. Nor will they value all things which matter to you. But you still matter, and that is enough.
Awww. Thank you for that sweet sentiment.

On the day the republic may have died I may have found a love.

Spent this disastrous day for our nation mostly talking to my old HS friend who was always too afraid to tell me she had a crush on me. Awww.

When I say all day I mean from 5 am til now. Holy crap.

I wanna say this tarot, chart reading girl is crazy but this feels completely natural somehow.

Told me she always sat at the front of the bus but couldn't talk to me cuz she was was the shy, quiet girl. Again, awww.

She may be a bit different than me and we speak different languages philosophically but I think we are saying similar things.

Really enjoying this. This one might be pretty OK.

And to make it clear I don't run around sleeping these women. Just looking for the best one is all.

Joolz is gonna flip and say, "Another one?" :)

On the day the republic may have died I may have found a love.

Spent this disastrous day for our nation mostly talking to my old HS friend who was always too afraid to tell me she had a crush on me. Awww.

When I say all day I mean from 5 am til now. Holy crap.

I wanna say this tarot, chart reading girl is crazy but this feels completely natural somehow.

Told me she always sat at the front of the bus but couldn't talk to me cuz she was was the shy, quiet girl. Again, awww.

She may be a bit different than me and we speak different languages philosophically but I think we are saying similar things.

Really enjoying this. This one might be pretty OK.

And to make it clear I don't run around sleeping these women. Just looking for the best one is all.

Joolz is gonna flip and say, "Another one?" :)

This is a massive no effing way. What a crazy person. Wow!

Pig knows a little bit but holy hell.

1 insane 24 hour period. All without getting together. Holy crap. :LOL: LOL.

Back