Random Thoughts

Got into work at 7:45am (shift starts at 8am) to find out something that airs at 8:30am wasn't done yet. I have never wanted to yell at the guy I replaced and the guy before him "What the hell are you doing on your shift". They got little to nothing done. Maybe I have a higher standard of work ethic. If there is something to be done, I do it. Doesn't matter though, no one gets fired here unless you go completely stupid. Vent off. To be fair, I know what the idiot before me is doing, he is on internet chat rooms and watching videos, etc. I have a very low expectation of work from either of them but expected them to get at least the show done that aired at 8:30am

A not so random thought: I HATE NANCY PELOSI.

Have since I became aware of her.
Probably makes me a sexist.

I also hate Schumer and Schiff... Old white guys, so I guess maybe there is some hope for me.

I forgot to mention I hate that cutie pie who is currently running CA.
So at least I ain't a fag.

Don't mind me.

Last edited:
A not so random thought: I HATE NANCY PELOSI.

Have since I became aware of her.
Probably makes me a sexist.

I also hate Schumer and Schiff... Old white guys, so I guess maybe there is some hope for me.

I forgot to mention I hate that cutie pie who is currently running CA.
So at least I ain't a fag.

Don't mind me.
Dr gave you a script, didn't he/she? ;)

Just along for the ride.

A bit bumpy.

Back right seat of the bus. That is me.
Looking out the window.
Been thinking too far away from an exit.
Unless the bus crashes.
I dscovered the emergency exit door in the back.
I will be the guy that will push it open when necessary,
So relax guys.

Go Steelers.

Last edited:
Just looking at the patterns in the fake wood panels in my office...
I see a naked lady with her legs spread on one panel... just above what I see as a wine bottle.
Then again, on the next panel over, I see Jesus smiling at me.

Don't mind me.

My former best friend who has always been a thief and even proudly at times just hit me up w a new FB friend request. He is a shit but has also been one of the best friends I've ever had outside of my BFF Jo.

Saw that Titans snow game where Brady threw 5 TDs in one quarter with him and oh so much more history.

Not sure what to do with it.

Elizabeth had an annual doctors appointment this morning. Expecting a battle for her to get up and get ready, woke her up a couple hours before hand. She was ready before I was and an hour before the appointment.

You know why we celebrate birthdays. Cuz it's an incredible thing to be alive.

A few years ago Blue Bloods mentioned my town. Tonight, Chicago PD mentioned it. The subject in both was the federal pen, home to the only death row in the Federal prison sentence.

A few years ago Blue Bloods mentioned my town. Tonight, Chicago PD mentioned it. The subject in both was the federal pen, home to the only death row in the Federal prison sentence.

Terre Haute? When I was in prison many moons ago I knew some that had been there.

This not about me as I have always been outspoken, just thought it was really brilliant.

139479358_3983140398398082_8342311961791255414_n[1].jpg

Elizabeth has been wanting to go to my moms for a while now and stay the night. Her old house wasn't that big and she moved into a bigger house. Then Covid happened and we we a little more cautious then normal about her going anywhere (she would go to Sarah's parents but they watch her). We let her go over and play a few times lately during the day. She stayed the night last night, was nice to be able to concentrate on just one child for a bit instead of trying to keep one from hurting the other.

So you children of the world
listen to what I say.
If you want a better place to live in,
spread the words today.
Show the world that love is still alive so you must be brave.
Or you children of today are children of the grave.

Black Sabbath
🙂

Back