Random Thoughts

I did and I liked it a great deal. Thank you.

I bought new wheels for my chair at work (that I bought), instead of the plastic office chair wheels it has roller blade type wheels now. Tomorrow my "big and tall" piston arrives. Sitting for 8 hours a day mostly, normal office chair pistons don't last. Two other chairs the company bought are already toast and were within a month of getting them.

They are cutting the basement floor open to install plumbing for the bar going in. Sounds like someone is shooting the cement walls with a machine gun.

My dog is losing his mind.

Poor guy.

So does anyone else find the peace and quiet of a normal day at work better then being at home, maybe it is just me having two kids under five at home. I love my kids but I love time to not have to worry about the five year old pushing the two year old around because she is playing with toys she wants her not to.

go for it, jl!

She turned me down. At least for now. She's seeing someone :(

Not gonna bug her for a while, will intermittently send beautiful things as that's where our spirits met.

But I have set things in motion hopefully for the future.

I really like this girl.

Not gonna bug her for a while, will intermittently send beautiful things as that's where our spirits met.

I really like this girl.
Worry about it 0% dude...live your own life. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. You're cool af...

Thank you for that, bro.
My ex from KC is divorced and CONSTANTLY bugging me again...I never give her anything more than a few minutes at the MOST. This is so weird. It seems like it goes in circles. She saw my LinkedIn profile and it went from there.

My point is, live your life.

My ex from KC is divorced and CONSTANTLY bugging me again...I never give her anything more than a few minutes at the MOST. This is so weird. It seems like it goes in circles. She saw my LinkedIn profile and it went from there.

My point is, live your life.

I've got exes in my life I love deeply that love me in the same way. Circumstances don't permit relationships with them. Especially, the one that is the gold standard for me.

This girl and I hit it off immediately in the same way me and the gold standard did in 2001. I will never accept a relationship any less than what I had with the gold standard, it was that good for me for a long time.

This girl has the ability to be that and maybe more.

Good advice, I will just keep living and rocking my life, and like you said if it's meant to be it will be.

Last edited:
I have a handheld blowtorch. :)

Thanks to Prometheus I can hold the fire of the gods at my fingertips.

I really like this girl.
At least she turned you down with a valid reason.

She shouldn't have kissed you, though, IMO. I'm old school. Or maybe in a class of one :huh:

At least she turned you down with a valid reason.

She shouldn't have kissed you, though, IMO. I'm old school. Or maybe in a class of one :huh:

Oh, I totally agree, and had I known I wouldn't have kissed her. I am old school with my morals as well.

But it seems like she's got some weird open thing going on cuz she has a thing with our friend Sayr too. Yes, Sayr is a woman.

I know that I am the best man she knows, I know I'm not supposed to say shit like that but it's true. And she so has the ability to be my everything.

I dunno man, we'll just have to see what happens.

There are over 4 billion women on this planet and I seem to always set my sights on a couple. LOL

But I have had the most amazing luck with meeting great ones over the years.

Don't know if it's luck or my character. Hmmm.

Oh, I totally agree, and had I known I wouldn't have kissed her. I am old school with my morals as well.

But it seems like she's got some weird open thing going on cuz she has a thing with our friend Sayr too. Yes, Sayr is a woman.

I know that I am the best man she knows, I know I'm not supposed to say shit like that but it's true. And she so has the ability to be my everything.

I dunno man, we'll just have to see what happens.
Shocking! :biggrin-new:

This came up in Facebook memories from a few years ago. Haha.
For my patriots planet friends.

Court is in session, a day before the super bowl, Roger M Souza posted the two times that he watched a patriots super bowl in Ohio they lost. He currently resides there and we know the result of the game vi say we banish him to the pit of misery, dilly dilly.

Also any future sb appearances he is banned from watching while in Ohio.

My young 17-year-old friend, Luke, my ex from 30 years ago son who I mentor cuz his dad is a shit and ditched him has had a great week.

He's gay, and has known it for a long time but that's just some context.

He is so smart man, reads voraciously as I do. Has gone from being typically very liberal for being gay to pretty conservative and I'm working him through that one too.

In this last week, he has gotten his license and accepted to 2 colleges.

So proud of of him.

Gonna be tough to be a gay conservative, the lunatic fringe will trash him. i wish him well.

I thought of that too, hun. It's better than where he was but I'm working with him intellectually to get him off that too.

I mean it hurts my heart to think of a gay kid getting bashed by people in his own party.

Last edited:
Back