Random Thoughts

I so want this new girl I'm interested in here now for a number of reasons. Not the least of which, and this is gonna sound really fucking strange, but my leg hurts sometimes, and when she affectionately rubbed it the other night it got better.

I know a bunch of chicks that are into this energy thing and I've never bought into it. But her hands worked a miracle the other night.

Told her that and she laughed and said, "Yeah, when I'm intoxicated I have lots of energy." LOL :)

My young 17-year-old friend, Luke, my ex from 30 years ago son who I mentor cuz his dad is a shit and ditched him has had a great week.

He's gay, and has known it for a long time but that's just some context.

He is so smart man, reads voraciously as I do. Has gone from being typically very liberal for being gay to pretty conservative and I'm working him through that one too.

In this last week, he has gotten his license and accepted to 2 colleges.

So proud of of him.
(y) Hats off to the man.

Cheers

I so want this new girl I'm interested in here now for a number of reasons. Not the least of which, and this is gonna sound really fucking strange, but my leg hurts sometimes, and when she affectionately rubbed it the other night it got better.

I know a bunch of chicks that are into this energy thing and I've never bought into it. But her hands worked a miracle the other night.

Told her that and she laughed and said, "Yeah, when I'm intoxicated I have lots of energy." LOL :)
Your third leg... :coffee:

Holy fucking shit. What a performance by the entire TB team. That performance by the defense was incredible. I mean how the hell do you hold Mahones and company to 9 points.

7 fucking rings mutherfucker for Brady. I mean Jesus, more than any franchise in history, even the Pats and for a single player is damn amazing.

When the season started I felt like a jilted lover with Tom and Gronk. But I am so happy for them right now.
I have always said, felt, and thought that if my girl leaves me and ends up with another successful situation I would give her a high five.

That's how I'm feeling tonight.

Congratulations guys you fucking earned it and deserve it.

In a year such as this to absolutely annihilate one of the best teams is one of the greatest things I have seen in sports. Reminiscent of the Pats taking down the Rams in 2001 SB after 9/11.

No true nfl fan (except the chiefs right now) can’t hate Brady and acknowledge his excellency.

I just woke up at 2 am. Fell asleep at 6. So good morning.

I have a lot of stuff I wanna say and issues going on but I will just say I'm working long and hard getting sober and with the shit going down in the republic, some shit with my BFF, and some other things this is not easy but I guess there is never a best time to do it other than now.

What makes this difficult is that it doesn't mess with my life much except physically. I mean I don't get falling down drunk or act the ass. But I haven't eaten in 3 days and that's not cool. Just not hungry. This shit has to stop. I mean not even hungry when I'm stoned anymore.

My life love, my ex Melissa, my passion Chara, my BFFs daughter Felica and Imapig got my back on this. Such amazing people I have in my world.

I'm doing this on my own by drinking a little bit so I don't have any more seizures but getting high to sleep it off for a few days.

I got this.

I don't really really know why I'm telling y'all this other than we are all family.

Love you all.

I have a lot of stuff I wanna say and issues going on but I will just say I'm working long and hard getting sober and with the shit going down in the republic, some shit with my BFF, and some other things this is not easy but I guess there is never a best time to do it other than now.

What makes this difficult is that it doesn't mess with my life much except physically. I mean I don't get falling down drunk or act the ass. But I haven't eaten in 3 days and that's not cool. Just not hungry. This shit has to stop. I mean not even hungry when I'm stoned anymore.

My life love, my ex Melissa, my passion Chara, my BFFs daughter Felica and Imapig got my back on this. Such amazing people I have in my world.

I'm doing this on my own by drinking a little bit so I don't have any more seizures but getting high to sleep it off for a few days.

I got this.

I don't really really know why I'm telling y'all this other than we are all family.

Love you all.
Seizures? What happened dew?

Seizures? What happened dew?
Nah, I good for now. And I take an anti-seizure med. I just tend to have seizures when I come off of stuff.

I feel like complete crap 7 days into this, but that's to be expected after 12 years of heavy drinking.

My beautiful sister-in life Kelly is coming over tonight to watch over me, have dinner and watch a movie. ❤️

Nah, I good for now. And I take an anti-seizure med. I just tend to have seizures when I come off of stuff.

I feel like complete crap 7 days into this, but that's to be expected after 12 years of heavy drinking.

My beautiful sister-in life Kelly is coming over tonight to watch over me, have dinner and watch a movie. ❤️
Did you used to drink every day?

Back