Random Thoughts

What two weeks of being below 32 degrees and multiple winter storms mean I will be dealing with at work Sunday once it gets above freezing.

View: https://youtu.be/YWqiSHRwmk8

might take a hard hat to work this weekend

I take it i may be going home tomorrow then wait for thest rehab hospital down the road to gain my stretch back.

I mean when Jo dragg my sorry ass here she to hep

I truly was knocking on heavens door, hear guys.

On my way to work this morning my tire pressure warning light went off. I watched as a tire pressure kept dropping. I was hoping I could make it to work but got 3/4 of the way there and realized I couldn't. Thought I would stop at a gas station and air the tire up. I pulled up the air pump at the station and there was a mount of snow 2' deep and 3' tall and 6' wide. YEah, that isn't happening. Walked into the station hoping they might have a small compressor in back, guy looked at me and pointed to the pump and said, "1.50". I politely said that it isn't accessible and got to work putting on the stupid spare. Was 15 minutes late to work and it was partially my own fault. I used the factory tools but at home I had a floor jack and four way tire iron that would have taken the job 10 minutes versus 30.

It's very over now. I went through fucking hell but I came out the other side unbroken.
🤘
God and Satan, hand in hand tried to destroy me. tried to cut me down so I stared him in the eye and said, " Mine are the eyes of God, I am a power of one, the warrior whispering to the storm, I am the storm."

View: https://youtu.be/Nu__TzWfpss

Last edited:
It's very over now. I went through fucking hell but I came out the other side unbroken.
🤘
God and Satan, hand in hand tried to destroy me. tried to cut me down so I stared him in the eye and said, " Mine are the eyes of God, I am a power of one, the warrior whispering to the storm, I am the storm."

View: https://youtu.be/Nu__TzWfpss

Welcome home.

Cheers

I just want to give the biggest shout-out of love and appreciation for the incredible Concord Hospital, NH. I have never had a bad experience there.

The nurses and an incredible team of round-the-clock doctors and beautiful and supremely competent and dedicated nurses saved my life and rebuilt me. Wow-what a job they did.

I thanked everyone that was on when I left for a great job well done. I went from knocking on Heaven's door to having a new lease on life in 6 days. Wow.

Thank you. ❤️

The muppets are now offensive . Disney flagged 18 episodes with offensive contract warnings.

Random "kids are expensive" post.

Elizabeth is requiring 2k in dental work. She doesn't tolerate the family dentist very good so she hasn't had the best care. She would cry and hide and when there the past 2-3 times. She went to a kids dentist place today. She tolerated the cleaning but the years of not took its toll. She will have to be sedated to fix it all at once. This goes in the, "glad I married a nurse who makes a good income" level.

Perhaps the most-terrifying space photograph around.
Astronaut Bruce McCandless II floats untethered away from the safety of the space shuttle, with nothing but his Manned Maneuvering Unit keeping him alive. The first person in history to do so.

Credit: NASA

151238073_112947577499605_8005066211559278306_o[1].jpg

Perhaps the most-terrifying space photograph around.
Astronaut Bruce McCandless II floats untethered away from the safety of the space shuttle, with nothing but his Manned Maneuvering Unit keeping him alive. The first person in history to do so.

Credit: NASA

View attachment 2152
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back