Random Thoughts

Life was better before I became woke... think on that.
Deep think.

Or just live your life.
If you still can.

Last edited:
As a Nation, we have been pigeon holed into a new normal.
That is what I see.

And if you haven't realized yet, I hate it.

Random thought or is it? Don't know anymore.

Sorry in advance.

"In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst. In the name of the values that keep you alive, do not let your vision of man be distorted by the ugly, the cowardly, the mindless in those who have never achieved his title. Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it's yours."

~ Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst. In the name of the values that keep you alive, do not let your vision of man be distorted by the ugly, the cowardly, the mindless in those who have never achieved his title. Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it's yours."

~ Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
This belongs in so many threads on here...

Every year for a while now, I thought the Steelers were gonna go to the big dance and get their 7th.

Not so important anymore given everything else going on.
just me.

Phases of having a shed in our yard.

Phase one, get a shed built (2014)

Phase two, have electrical ran to it. That is happening soon.

Phase three, insulate it

Phase four, put wood on the walls

Phase five, ????

Hopefully phase three and four won't take seven years to complete.

I didn't think my day could get any busier prior to last week. Last Friday I started physicaly therapy on my ankle three times a week for six weeks. Yesterday was up at 8am (after going to bed at 1am), get Elizabeth to preschool, grab some fast food breakfast before PT, PT, Pick up Elizabeth at preschool, get food from fast food (father in law asked for it), eat, grocery store, then rest an hour before going to work. Today was almost as busy. Tomorrow the same.

Back