Random Thoughts

Been a fun few days here in my house. Started last Friday when Elizabeth started a cough. Wasn’t terrible until Thursday. Then a fever started. Of course she shared it with Olivia. Both haven’t slept that great for a few nights now (and neither has Sarah or myself). Sarah is taking them to get checked out today. Between Thursday and Friday I did ten loads of laundry. Five were household cloths, three were bed sheets and things, one was kitchen towels and things, and the last was garage towels from cleaning sarahs car. I’m glad to be going to work today to get some quiet time. Yesterday Elizabeth seemed better so I took her to a local mill to get out of the house, she got ice cream and a bracelet, and I got a few things. Tomorrow, I’m covering a local sprint car race for work, get in for free and watch a race, yes.

Been a fun few days here in my house. Started last Friday when Elizabeth started a cough. Wasn’t terrible until Thursday. Then a fever started. Of course she shared it with Olivia. Both haven’t slept that great for a few nights now (and neither has Sarah or myself). Sarah is taking them to get checked out today. Between Thursday and Friday I did ten loads of laundry. Five were household cloths, three were bed sheets and things, one was kitchen towels and things, and the last was garage towels from cleaning sarahs car. I’m glad to be going to work today to get some quiet time. Yesterday Elizabeth seemed better so I took her to a local mill to get out of the house, she got ice cream and a bracelet, and I got a few things. Tomorrow, I’m covering a local sprint car race for work, get in for free and watch a race, yes.

Upper Respiratory for Elizabeth, start of an ear infection for Olivia.

Why am I looking at clickbait of Raquel Welch in a bikini at 80 on the bottom of my screen?
Should just be a standard Google Adsense banner, so some of that is based on cookies...

So the question is, what have you been browsing lately?

:spock:

😜

my cookis
Should just be a standard Google Adsense banner, so some of that is based on cookies...

So the question is, what have you been browsing lately?

:spock:

😜
I think my cookies are disabled. Girly pic thread? Now its Walgreens vitamins. Oh and I went through the archives. Found the ship in the bottle thread. That could be it.

There are about 7.7 billion people on Earth.

An average person passes gas between 5 and 15 times per day. Let's just pick 10 as the mean.

That's 77 gigafarts per day on planet Earth. And that's just the humans. Imagine what stratospheric numbers would be reached if livestock were included.

I plan to invest all my post-retirement income in scented candles.

Last edited:
There are about 7.7 billion people on Earth.

An average person passes gas between 5 and 15 times per day. Let's just pick 10 as the mean.

That 77 gigafarts per day on planet Earth. And that's just the humans. Imagine what stratospheric numbers would be reached if livestock were included.

I plan to invest all my post-retirement income in scented candles.
Have any creative names? Themes? Could be a bajillion dollar bidness...

The Tinder Box? That could be a joint venture concept.

The Cuck Cough uh Knee? The scent of desperation. I smell it in this forum by a few of the liberals. It wood never be a big hit...anywhere. More like, "just go away already!"

...working on other ideas here...

Back