Random Thoughts

If you are wondering, A wall should not look like this. The other side wasn't that far behind looking like this.

Attachments

• 189794899_10158848449476001_6589806489073203314_n.jpg
    189794899_10158848449476001_6589806489073203314_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 11
Why Australia is fascinating, part XVIV.

The below is not a nice gentle morning frost...it's spiders webs. I mean, how many Spiders does it take to cover can area like that?

pjimage-2020-12-13T153356.054.jpg
70c72dca8c243770ac25db236b156633.jpg

spiderweb2012.jpg

Got the last of phase one of garden planted yesterday. Phase one was lettuce, carrots, potatoes, zucchini, green onions, tomatoes, purple green beans (they turn green when cooked), peppers and broccoli.

Love conquers all.
I have to keep reminding myself.

Can you imagine a world where everyone believed that?

I gotta do better.
Well, except in football...

As a family, it was the first. My wife and I have been out quite a few times. Between her work, my work, my oldest preschool schedule, it just never was very convenient to go out (did take out a bunch). Plus my wife wasn't okay with the kids going out much (my oldest still hasn't been to the store with me in over a year). Last week was my oldest last week of preschool so we went today. We went to a place called MCL, the nickname for it is medicare lounge as it is very popular with the older folks. As for us, we went because kids eat free Monday through Wednesday.

Great, as always, it is a smorgasbord type place. Multiple main foods, then sides, then deserts. I'm about to warm up some fried chicken I got for dinner.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wcgaRkHAWY

Tomorrow is the Indy 500, I'm so glad I got to Jim Nabors do Back Home AGain in Indiana live in person once in my life before he retired (and then passed away years later). For many years, I didn't know Gomer was Jim Nabors. Also, the best college marching band in Indiana (possibly country) plays with whoever sings it (Purdue All American Marching Band). I didn't go to that college but it is the one I root for along with Bama. I'm going to have to record the pre race stuff tomorrow, the racing is okay but the pre race pageantry is awesome. Mari Hulman George said the command to start the engines for many years before her health got bad. She actually lived where I lived for half the year and I got to know her on the personal level as she shopped at the grocery store I worked at. With her and Nabors both gone, Hulman's no longer owning the speedway, etc, it is a lot different to me now.

Found a Wrangler I like that is priced descent. 2018 sport with 44k miles for 36k. It has a hard top, which is what I want. A soft top is easily purchased, not a hard top. Not a fan of the radio, but that can be replaced. Would have about a 30k loan when said and done (36k minus 16k trade in, plus 7k to pay off my current car plus taxes).

Edit: Just seen it has manual windows so I'm not going to look at it.

Last edited:
Back