Random Thoughts

House across the street from me was listed two days ago. 3 bed/2 bath, 1900 sq ft, basement with two stories above ground. Listed at 220k, pending already.
House similar to ours in size (50 more sq ft) sold for 177 earlier this year. No sign ever was put in the ground either. It was pending in hours. Market is on fire right now.

House similar to ours in size (50 more sq ft) sold for 177 earlier this year. No sign ever was put in the ground either. It was pending in hours. Market is on fire right now.
The prices here are nuts too. Zillow has our house up 79k from May 2020 when e refinanced down to a 15 year.

Prices are regional but the % increases are the same.

The prices here are nuts too. Zillow has our house up 79k from May 2020 when e refinanced down to a 15 year.

Prices are regional but the % increases are the same.
Way to go, Aloyouis. We refi'd twice. first to 15 years, then to 10. Only way to go. Saved tens of thousands.

Cheers

So far in my 20 yeas in local tv, I have sat through two police officers that were shot down in the line of duty and a firefighter who died of covid. I never wanted to sit through any active FF or police officer funeral again at work, unfortunately, another police officer was killed in the line of duty again today.

So far in my 20 yeas in local tv, I have sat through two police officers that were shot down in the line of duty and a firefighter who died of covid. I never wanted to sit through any active FF or police officer funeral again at work, unfortunately, another police officer was killed in the line of duty again today.

I'm very sorry my friend.

FBI released today the name of the idiot, and also charges. The guy is facing premeditated murder on the federal level, facing life in prison.

House across the street from me was listed two days ago. 3 bed/2 bath, 1900 sq ft, basement with two stories above ground. Listed at 220k, pending already.
Where I live you can't get a studio condo for 220k.

House next to me, about the same as you describe went on the market for 598k and sold for 628k in a week.

Last edited:

So very sorry to read this, it's tough, real difficult to deal with these situations....

Today is the start off 11 days of working straight. Normally I would be off Friday and Sunday but I am working noon to 8pm those days this week. Then tomorrow was going to be my day off but I'm helping with coverage for the funeral of the fallen officer in the afternoon.

Attachments

• 32353372-EDA9-4B8F-BB43-1A2C75E07DD2.jpeg
    32353372-EDA9-4B8F-BB43-1A2C75E07DD2.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 6
Found out at church yesterday that Elizabeth will go to preschool 9-2 m-f this coming year and she will have her teacher she had her first year going. So far she had ms kristy, then ms. christy, and now ms. kristy again.

Met someone today some of you might know. Bailey smith from the Celtics game now works at a tv station here in Indiana and met her today at a police officers funeral.

If it is a sad or celebration, pipes and drums are pretty cool. When the local pipes and drums starting playing, I couldn’t see them but being it was a funeral, I almost cried thinking about why they were there. I only wish the bugler was a real one and not using a digital one.

If it is a sad or celebration, pipes and drums are pretty cool. When the local pipes and drums starting playing, I couldn’t see them but being it was a funeral, I almost cried thinking about why they were there. I only wish the bugler was a real one and not using a digital one.
Bagpipes for Amazing Grace and the win!
\
Cheers

Back