Random Thoughts

Lol, this has taken a weird turn......... I like it.

That's BSF man. Good cat and the king of weird turns. Kinda makes the world a more colorful place. Wait til you get to you got to know my dear friend imapig. The name suits him well. God bless the weirdos of the world. :)

Been thinking about getting a back up vehicle again for a while. Came across a 2004 grand Cherokee that supposedly had the engine rebuilt 20k miles ago. All the pictures look great for condition of the vehicle and it is only 2600. Suv itself has 240k miles.

Been thinking about getting a back up vehicle again for a while. Came across a 2004 grand Cherokee that supposedly had the engine rebuilt 20k miles ago. All the pictures look great for condition of the vehicle and it is only 2600. Suv itself has 240k miles.
Do you watch WhistlinDiesel on YT? That cat is in Indiana. He's...interesting. He's the definition of polarizing. I used to hate his videos...but, he's actually brilliant. He ruins vehicles on purpose.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SRLBQ8trhk&t=339s

How handy are you with the tools?

Somewhat, I know it isn’t exactly the same as the 4.0 I had in my Cherokee but I did brakes, alternator and other things on it.

For some reason, I was thinking of Philly and the outstanding fast food there. Cheesesteaks at Pat's or soft pretzels at the Philly Pretzel factory or Auntie Anne's. I think it's a toss up, Philly v Chicago for best fast food. Deep dish pizza and the Dogs in Chicago are amazing.

What city has the best fast food in the US for you? Lot of good BBQ in Houston or St Louis.

For some reason, I was thinking of Philly and the outstanding fast food there. Cheesesteaks at Pat's or soft pretzels at the Philly Pretzel factory or Auntie Anne's. I think it's a toss up, Philly v Chicago for best fast food. Deep dish pizza and the Dogs in Chicago are amazing.

What city has the best fast food in the US for you? Lot of good BBQ in Houston or St Louis.
KC is the best BBQ...Texas is pretty good, but, not as good as KC.

Worked midnight to 8am Saturday and Sunday morning. Work 3p to midnight tomorrow, 4p to midnight Tuesday and Wednesday, off Thursday, 4p to 8p Friday bridging gaps to getting shifts back to normal), then 12p to 8pm Saturday. That was my schedule until a few minutes ago, now I add 6pm to midnight tonight because someone is sick. I will take ten hours of overtime this week on top of 4 last week.

That's BSF man. Good cat and the king of weird turns. Kinda makes the world a more colorful place. Wait til you get to you got to know my dear friend imapig. The name suits him well. God bless the weirdos of the world. :)
Hey, it's definitely great to have people like that in the world, HELL I am one of them! Like you said, it makes the world a more colourful place. It would be boring, if it was just normal people all the time hahahah. I mean..... we need normal people too because they balance us weirdos out but still.

For example, my father in law:

Tyler you can't have sex with my daughter, that is disgusting!

Why????

Because we are in Church for a wedding right now you pervert.

Aaaaaaah..... yes makes sense now.

Worked midnight to 8am Saturday and Sunday morning. Work 3p to midnight tomorrow, 4p to midnight Tuesday and Wednesday, off Thursday, 4p to 8p Friday bridging gaps to getting shifts back to normal), then 12p to 8pm Saturday. That was my schedule until a few minutes ago, now I add 6pm to midnight tonight because someone is sick. I will take ten hours of overtime this week on top of 4 last week.
Oh man, that is some crazy hours! Definitely could not do that myself.

20210809_161626.jpg

I took this picture today of grasshoppers having sex on my welcome mat.

Enjoy.

Back