Random Thoughts

The last two nights at work while having someone else working with me, it reminded me why I liked working alone. I am much more productive alone then working with someone.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Eight years ago I looked at a 2000 wrangler. Didn’t have a price but kbb had it at 4500. I’m betting it hasn’t depreciated in value had condition not downgraded and possibly worth more now. Wranglers use to be cheap to get because no one want them. Now everyone does. Kicking myself for not buying that one.

I like the smell of my farts... not anyone else's. Weird huh.

tonight was a bacon wrapped salmon fart, I actually inhaled.

Oh and when wifey farts, we call them fluffies,

I think it's safe to change the name of this thread to TMI.... way too much :homer:

Mrs. RG: (((faht))) :fart:
RG: <sing-song voice> What was thaaat???</sing-song voice>
Mrs. RG: <Sotto Voice> Candy-Gram </Sotto Voice>

Too soon?? 🤢

Eight years ago I looked at a 2000 wrangler. Didn’t have a price but kbb had it at 4500. I’m betting it hasn’t depreciated in value had condition not downgraded and possibly worth more now. Wranglers use to be cheap to get because no one want them. Now everyone does. Kicking myself for not buying that one.
I bought a 95 YJ for 3400 3 years ago. Had 212K miles on it
I use it for fun and I love it. has 224K miles on it now. Still runs like a charm.
Only thing I have had to do to it is repair a leak in the gas tank... had too much fun one trip.

Several people ask me if I am willing to sell it.
Nah.

I had a random thought.

As we all know, there is a limited amount of water in the world. It changes forms, goes through all of its various cycles, etc.

Yet we also know that there are droughts in many parts of the world, and fires in CA and the northwest are terrible.

Anyway, I had a random thought: how much water has been removed from the world’s ecosystems and is now sitting in plastic bottles?

I mean, think about it. In my small town alone I can find 5-6 stores that each contains thousands of gallons of water.

Multiply that by tens of thousands of stores, and we are into billions, probably, of water.

What’s the impact? Nothing? Negligible? More than we realize?

Anyway, just a random thought. Perhaps it’s nothing,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I had a random thought.

As we all know, there is a limited amount of water in the world. It changes forms, goes through all of its various cycles, etc.

Yet we also know that there are droughts in many parts of the world, and fires in CA and the northwest are terrible.

Anyway, I had a random thought: how much water has been removed from the world’s ecosystems and is now sitting in plastic bottles?

I mean, think about it. In my small town alone I can find 5-6 stores that each contains thousands of gallons of water.

Multiply that by tens of thousands of stores, and we are into billions, probably, of water.

What’s the impact? Nothing? Negligible? More than we realize?

Anyway, just a random thought. Perhaps it’s nothing,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I don't think it's much of an issue personally for a few reasons but what do I know?

And on droughts and wildfires particularly in California, they are to a good degree preventable but enviro-regs prevent a lot of sane forest management policies from being implemented, couple that with their water infrastructure that has something like 75% percent of rainwater going in the ocean( a WSJ report) and you've got a big problem. These wildfires in CA are largely preventable.

And I have never been able to figure out the CA ban on collecting rainwater at your house for your own purposes.

The issues and answers are, to a good degree, political in nature that doesn't belong in this thread, so I'll just leave it at that.

We have had a visitor on our front porch for the past few weeks in a hanging plant. Plant is now dead, couldn't water it. Morning Doves usually only have one or two eggs per nest. We had one, here is a parent and baby.

Attachments

• 240722347_10104641720891244_4430806804236757756_n.jpg
    240722347_10104641720891244_4430806804236757756_n.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 5
We have had a visitor on our front porch for the past few weeks in a hanging plant. Plant is now dead, couldn't water it. Morning Doves usually only have one or two eggs per nest. We had one, here is a parent and baby.
We have about a dozen of those sad pigeons at our house. They keep the Blue Jays in check but otherwise they are hungry little buggers that eat everything and they share with squirrels and chipmunks.

We had mourning doves nest on top of the garage door opener inside of the garage. We let them live there. Both eggs hatched and we saw them leave. Nest is still up there.

We had mourning doves nest on top of the garage door opener inside of the garage. We let them live there. Both eggs hatched and we saw them leave. Nest is still up there.

Freaking squatters have no respect for rights and just leave there shit wherever they feel it necessary with little regard. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back