Random Thoughts

This could be a thread.... "When I drank Vodka...... "

Mine was Absolute Currant in tonic water. Would be drinking with Friends up North and next thing I know the bottle is empty! Can't do that any more... oh to be young.

Yeah, I always drank a decent Swedish potato vodka cuz I found it much smoother than the others and wasn't all that expensive and the smoothness mattered to me cuz my dumbass drank it straight. LOL

If you call Apple support THREE different times over a 30 day period, eventually they will agree that your Apple Watch battery needs to be replaced under warranty. 42% after 3 hours of use is wildly unacceptable.

They made me work for it though....

2 weeks without it will be weird. I am so used to it being there with all my quick info needs. Once you get an Apple Watch dialed in to fit your needs they quickly become indispensable.

The Va posted nursing jobs for the new clinic here in town. I want my wife to apply just to explore even if she doesn't take it. It would mean she would work days but only monday through friday. Now she works overnights on various days throughout the week.

This could be a thread.... "When I drank Vodka...... "

Mine was Absolute Currant in tonic water. Would be drinking with Friends up North and next thing I know the bottle is empty! Can't do that any more... oh to be young.
Why not?!?!

I usually just drink beer. Nothing light. No bitter IPA's.

I do like good vodka with San Pellegrino pop though. Or cranberry/grapefruit juice. I only recently found that grapefruit juice is bad for males. Bummer...

My two girls Tuesday morning before they went to school. I was finally able to find a proper size back pack for Olivia.

Attachments

• 9C13866F-D9EB-42A3-BB97-175CF5E5637C.jpeg
    9C13866F-D9EB-42A3-BB97-175CF5E5637C.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 8
Coincidence or not, three days after starting preschool, Olivia has a head cold. Fully expected it within a few weeks.

Coincidence or not, three days after starting preschool, Olivia has a head cold. Fully expected it within a few weeks.
And about the only thing kids close in age share easily is germs. Both girls are now sick. Of course Elizabeth is the one who won’t take medicine.

I just got an email from the company I get my manscaping stuff from entitled, “Are your balls ready for game day?” I love this company. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back