Random Thoughts

IMG_1735.jpeg

It has been at least 30 years since I have had this. Can't get it in stores in MI. Can get it online.

So I did. :)

next week the highs will only be in the 70’s, know what that means? Beard season for me. I grew one for the first time last year, this time I’m going to try to keep it nice looking. Not going bushy, just came out of the mountains after a month but not short either.

Last edited:
Near the mall dyke next week the highs will only be in the 70’s, know what that means? Beard season for me. I grew one for the first time last year, this time I’m going to try to keep it nice looking. Not going bushy, just came out of the mountains after a month but not short either.

Hey, I'm surrounded by big burly rugged country mountain men types and I think it's a matter of strict code enforcement that they must have beards that look like just stepped off their mountains. Could be much worse to be associated with than these cats who are all armed to the hilt and can live off the land. When shit goes south these are my brothers.

But I don't think there are many mountains in Indiana so maybe that just don't fly like an eagle there. :)

View: https://youtu.be/svaG-JjBzeg

Hey, I'm surrounded by big burly rugged country mountain men types and I think it's a matter of strict code enforcement that they must have beards that look like just stepped off their mountains. Could be much worse to be associated with than these cats who are all armed to the hilt and can live off the land. When shit goes south these are my brothers.

But I don't think there are many mountains in Indiana so maybe that just don't fly like an eagle there. :)

Sorry, just woke up from an awesome night. That seems to have made little sense but I'll roll with it as a random waking thought. :rofl:

Down in southern Indiana it gets hilly (not mountainous but definitely not flat), from brown county south you can start to get elevation changes. Down near Jeffersonville it actually has some descent elevation changes. Nothing like gatlinburg though. Going up those mountains I thought my little engine suv was going to not like me much. Also that was the first place I ever seen a snow chain sign.

Two random thoughts

A. Beside my mostly unhealthy lunch of beef manhattan and cottage cheese, I ate healthy after. Had two bananas (cause I had two at work and didn't want them to go bad), a container of pineapple, and a 1/2 pound salad.

B. IT is season premier week for many shows! NCIS is back after the cliff hanger where gibbs and the boat he was in blew up. The chicago shows on NBC are back this week. Also Goldrush is back on Friday. My DVR is getting busy again after a summer of not being busy. Any kids shows are being pushed off until later.

An idea (subjective I suppose) about something that seems to me as though it must exist. A day which hangs perfectly between the seasons. A perfect day which is both summer and fall. A day that raises you to wonderful heights. A day to remember always. Today

An idea (subjective I suppose) about something that seems to me as though it must exist. A day which hangs perfectly between the seasons. A perfect day which is both summer and fall. A day that raises you to wonderful heights. A day to remember always. Today

You ain't lying, Tim.

Sitting out in my yard with 4 friends, sun shining, smell of fresh cut grass, perfect temp and beers flowing for them, some weed and a couple shrooms for me.

Amazing freaking day.

Just got the fire ready for this evening.

Such a beautiful day.

What a world, what a life.

Enjoy your day.

Probably not going to have great cell phone connection the next two nights or easy access to WiFi. Sounds wonderful. Then Sunday night is a concert. Going to be great to disconnect from everything.

Probably not going to have great cell phone connection the next two nights or easy access to WiFi. Sounds wonderful. Then Sunday night is a concert. Going to be great to disconnect from everything.
When we are off on an overnight or long weekend, I leave my phone behind, unless I NEED to have it. A good thing.

Back