Random Thoughts

It isn't hard to hide now and if you are using Safari it will be REALLY easy to hide alts.

Now, if you were to collect MAC (not Apple Macs) addresses, that would be different. But then you are getting into a more involved sign up process that may keep some from joining...
There are some other tricks that I understandably won't go into detail on.

But in this case, the IPs are very identifiable by ISP along with location in the country. And they are not IPs that would be used with a VPN or Tor.

I sure hope I didn't come off as a know it all.... again.

Sorry if I did.
No, I knew I should change it at least once a year if it isn't driven 3k miles in that year. Chances are it will get driven more. In fact, I drove it to work Saturday and tonight, probably tomorrow. That is 100 miles alone just to work in three days. I put it off too long though, I keep thinking my procrastinators anonymous meeting would affect it, but it keeps getting delayed for some reaon.

Ice cream truck came through for final round of the year. Elizabeth made them some Halloween decorations and we gave them $40 to eat out on from us.

Thermostat set at 70, all I heard for the last hour “it’s cold” “my feet and legs are cold” “I wasn’t prepared for this” all from my wife. Here I’m comfortable. I could stand it to be 2-3 degrees cooler in the house but that will never happen. I sleep with fans on and a window partially open.

Thermostat set at 70, all I heard for the last hour “it’s cold” “my feet and legs are cold” “I wasn’t prepared for this” all from my wife. Here I’m comfortable. I could stand it to be 2-3 degrees cooler in the house but that will never happen. I sleep with fans on and a window partially open.
That was the same for me until the wife entered a different "stage". Now she is hot all the time. :LOL:

i got colder(i guess?) guys keep it set 70 ish at work(we have no heat). i freeze, like my fingers are icicles. i do have a vent above my desk. but still. i keep my house at 66 and i'm fine. and yes i dress in double layers year round at work.

Came across this yesterday. Been thinking about it. I can't tell if I am stupid or not. You can have your own opinion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww47bR86wSc&t=311s

I encourage us all to look inward.
No attempt to offend, An attempt to think and reflect.

That is a fantastic video and contribution. Thank you for posting it. I sent it to our family chat and asked my now young adult kids to watch it.

And to answer your question, from what I can see here on the board you're not stupid. :thumb:

But, you knew that already.

I have three colleges I want to get to a home football game at least once in my life time. Two I can get to many times though if I want.

A. Bama, enough said as it is bama. I have already been to one of their basketball games. After seeing their entrance lighting, it will have ot be a night game.

B. Purdue, being only a few hours away, this is entirely possible.

C. Notre Dame, again, being in the same state, entirely possible.

I have personally never been to a big college football game but the atmosphere alone seems electric.

I have three colleges I want to get to a home football game at least once in my life time. Two I can get to many times though if I want.

A. Bama, enough said as it is bama. I have already been to one of their basketball games. After seeing their entrance lighting, it will have ot be a night game.

B. Purdue, being only a few hours away, this is entirely possible.

C. Notre Dame, again, being in the same state, entirely possible.

I have personally never been to a big college football game but the atmosphere alone seems electric.
Dude.... I love this post.

Our friends in New England will never understand what a Saturday on a B1G campus is all about. I have been to Purdue and ND for games (as a visitor) and many at Michigan State. A home tailgate with your friends is THE BEST. We will be in East Lansing next Saturday for the showdown with the that school in Ann Arbor. The campus will be electric.

I have done the pro tailgate in Foxborough, Detroit and Chicago but nothing beats a college game day when you are THERE. Will have 150K people on campus for the game next weekend. Go Green!

Random post of the day, woke up at 8:10am Wednesday to get the girls to preschool. Got home and after breakfast, I took a nap for about an hour until time to pick up Olivia (this is big). I planned on getting to bed at a good time (and would've been in bed by 10:30pm if I choose to) Wednesday night. Wednesday night, I 'm on the couch with Elizabeth while she watches her ipad and my boss calls. The guy who works midnight to 8am called in. There is one guy on vacation, one guy already working and the other guy is training the new guy from on day shift. I tried to sleep a little, but I couldn't switch from awake to sleep in minutes. So, I work midnight to 8am, get home, get the girls to preschool. Go across the street to a mall and wait for the costume parade. Probably go get breakfast and maybe get Olivia from preschool. Hoping to be in bed by 11am, 11:45am at the latest. Sleep all day! I will sleep about 1.5 hours in 24 by the time I get to bed again. Normal week, I would've hesitated but I'm also trying to build up a reputation with my boss that way I get monday through Friday 4pm to midnight when we go full staff for however long this time around.

So, I bought new lamps and HAD to buy LED bulbs as incandescents are now forbidden. I gotta say I'm not happy about that development, however, since I was buying LED's anyway I said screw it and bought smart bulbs that perform a myriad of tricks with a full spectrum of colors in these bulbs controlled from my phone. and they are wonderful. Got 4 for 24 bucks and they are now a part of my home network and smart things program that performs all manner of functions at the push of a button.

Kinda cool, really.

Random post of the day, woke up at 8:10am Wednesday to get the girls to preschool. Got home and after breakfast, I took a nap for about an hour until time to pick up Olivia (this is big). I planned on getting to bed at a good time (and would've been in bed by 10:30pm if I choose to) Wednesday night. Wednesday night, I 'm on the couch with Elizabeth while she watches her ipad and my boss calls. The guy who works midnight to 8am called in. There is one guy on vacation, one guy already working and the other guy is training the new guy from on day shift. I tried to sleep a little, but I couldn't switch from awake to sleep in minutes. So, I work midnight to 8am, get home, get the girls to preschool. Go across the street to a mall and wait for the costume parade. Probably go get breakfast and maybe get Olivia from preschool. Hoping to be in bed by 11am, 11:45am at the latest. Sleep all day! I will sleep about 1.5 hours in 24 by the time I get to bed again. Normal week, I would've hesitated but I'm also trying to build up a reputation with my boss that way I get monday through Friday 4pm to midnight when we go full staff for however long this time around.
To quote Bon Jovi, Woah I'm halfway there...

So, I bought new lamps and HAD to buy LED bulbs as incandescents are now forbidden. I gotta say I'm not happy about that development, however, since I was buying LED's anyway I said screw it and bought smart bulbs that perform a myriad of tricks with a full spectrum of colors in these bulbs controlled from my phone. and they are wonderful. Got 4 for 24 bucks and they are now a part of my home network and smart things program that performs all manner of functions at the push of a button.

Kinda cool, really.
Yeah, I have them mainly in my living room and have routines set up for different configurations. Pretty convenient.

Pretty interesting stuff I think.

Living descendant of Sitting Bull confirmed via DNA analysis of the legendary Native American leader's hair; marks the first time autosomal DNA was used to link a historical figure with a living person.

Back