Random Thoughts

Lmao!!!!! Now I’m interested 😂 😂 😂 😂

I'll send you a link to my site. Only $29.99 gets you unlimited access to a wealth of films and there are sexy singles waiting to meet up for their close up. Shit I'm like damn Cecil B. DeMille of amature movies and the Fresh Prince of Pimpin' with a touch of John Holmes and a liberal dash of exhibitionism cuz I like to be in the movies too.

🥴🌞🥳🔥

I'll send you a link to my site. Only $29.99 gets you unlimited access to a wealth of films and there are sexy singles waiting to meet up for their close up. Shit I'm like damn Cecil B. DeMille of amature movies and the Fresh Prince of Pimpin' with a touch of John Holmes and a liberal dash of exhibitionism cuz I like to be in the movies too.

🥴🌞🥳🔥
Lmfao!!!!!!! Take my credit card now 😂 😂

my 16+ _ year old dog loves me.
that is good enough for me.

Hate that I thought of putting her down.
She still amazes me.

she's a little stinky , i will work on changing that this week.
She is almost all the way back from her last crisis.

I am poorer but grateful.

Last edited:

She still amazes me.

That is wonderful. Happy for you.

She still amazes me.

Sure, blame the old dog... :coffee:

I was wondering just now what the least important position in the modern NFL is.

Punter? They are important in ways but at the same time you won’t be famous unless you do something big or stupid off the field.

Looks like I maybe looking at a 2020 Honda Pilot with 9k miles on Saturday. Was going to look at a 22 Pilot with same miles but the 20 is 4k cheaper.

good luck!
we've always had good luck with Honda's.
I tried to kill my last Honda (09 accord) through accidents that were never my fault. Never did, last two did 6/7k in damage (cosmetic front end). Ended up taking damage check from last one and keeping the cash, sold the car to a body shop. It wasn’t totaled so it was worth money to them. Got 12k between body shop and insurance in 2017.

I imagine it has as much room as a Toyota Highlander, if so, it will be an improvement over my equinox.

I tried to kill my last Honda (09 accord) through accidents that were never my fault. Never did, last two did 6/7k in damage (cosmetic front end). Ended up taking damage check from last one and keeping the cash, sold the car to a body shop. It wasn’t totaled so it was worth money to them. Got 12k between body shop and insurance in 2017.

I imagine it has as much room as a Toyota Highlander, if so, it will be an improvement over my equinox.

It will have more room than the Equinox for sure. If taken care (sounds like you know this) I bet the drivetrain will go twice as far.

We have a 2018 Accord Sport with 85,000 miles that has been flawless so far. On the way back from Chicago Sunday I decided I should replace the brake pads/rotors. I ordered the parts that night. Today I put it on stands and pulled the front tires, inspected the pads, put the tires back on and the new parts on a shelf my garage. There was at least 50% of pad left and a 1/3 inch between the rotor and the wear indicator on the pad.

Those pads are original...

Back