Randy Moss making a comeback

Carter is half moron but I agree with him on the quit thing. It's one big reason I didn't want the guy as a Patriot to begin with.

Not sure if you caught Moss's response but he hit Carter pretty low below the belt. The short version was "good luck with the hof."

Moss might wanna be careful. I can't stand CC but I know I'd vote him into the hall before I would Moss

That's a great comparison... :coffee: He caught more TD passes than ocho stinko did for an entire season in a few weeks...

Moss had more catches more yards and more TD's in 2010 than ocho did this year.

Not getting all the hostility towards Chris Carter, by the way.

I think it's because he's an ignorant moron with a squeaky voice, but others can correct me if that's not the reason.

Moss never fit the "mold" of the team players that BB likes to have. He was given a chance and stuck around only because he was an AMAZING talent. But even that couldn't compensate for his attitude problems. At times, we was a great teammate, at other times, he was a selfish guy who was only concerned about himself. I want Brady to have a deep threat, but I don't think it has to be Moss. The only way I'd bring him back would be for a one year Haynesworth type deal and at the first sign of trouble, say good bye. And even at that, I don't think he'd be worth it.

good summary in the New York Times yesterday:

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/14/randy-moss-and-a-possible-return-to-the-patriots/

I've always been a big Randy Moss fan but the comments from Reiss about how the coaches were worried that Brady was spending so much time making sure he was happy.

He's the unbelievably gorgeous girlfriend who requires a lot of maintenance.

Not getting all the hostility towards Chris Carter, by the way.

Well other then the fact Carter flat out insulted him as a person and his heart...that usually has a follow up from most people.

Look, RM defenders always said that RM would be fine & behave if he just was on a winning team. RM had one of the best HCs and QBs ever, they always showed him tons of public support & love and respect, he was on a team that won a lot, and he STILL shot his way out of town.
That's like a man bagging his dream girl then sitting around on the couch in ratty underwear farting all day.

Gotta wonder why Carter said that. Is he trying to hurt Moss intentionally, or is he trying to get through to Moss that this is something that he needs to fix?

Moss is 35 years old and Carter is a media member....that time of fixing crap is over, now its just two grown men blasting on each other.

Look, RM defenders always said that RM would be fine & behave if he just was on a winning team. RM had one of the best HCs and QBs ever, they always showed him tons of public support & love and respect, he was on a team that won a lot, and he STILL shot his way out of town.
That's like a man bagging his dream girl then sitting around on the couch in ratty underwear farting all day.

Yeah I am not trying to really defend him, but if I counted all the diva wideouts that acted like Moss, I could fill 3 books. Moss gets a bit more attention because of his skill level, but to be honest, there are quite a few that think along the same lines as him. So I cannot really single him out. His time here for the most part was pretty damn productive, but it ended, and thats it.

OK Maybe I'll pass on the whole Moss thing now.:coffee:

Freeman: Moss "Freak show" could kill NFL comeback.
Feb
2/15/2012 10:59:49 AM |

According to Mike Freeman of CBSSportsline.com, the most compelling show on TV right now is not Survivor or the Bachelor or American Idol-it is the "freak show" of a single individual sitting in front of a camera and talking to his computer. It is the ongoing soap opera known as Randy Moss.

I personally have not viewed any of these video chats on the Internet but apparently they go way past anything athletes have put up on social media thus far. This is what Freeman says most has put up in the past 48 hours: " Writing a tell-all book; his poop (you read that correctly); his upcoming attempt to return to the NFL; spending Valentine's Day with his kids; mocking past critics like Jerry Rice and Joe Buck; picking his nose on camera and wiping the excavated finding on his sleeve (you read that correctly, too); saying he no longer needs to be a No. 1 receiver; blasting the media; praising the media; and telling telling Cris Carter stories." He has also announced he is planning a comeback. He tweeted on Monday that he would be back in front of the camera Wednesday, just like a TV show.

Many football fans are watching including NFL executives. Freeman spoke with one NFL insider who has watched the Moss videos and says that Moss is "utterly obliterating" any chance of a comeback in the NFL. It is likely other teams who might have taken a flier on Moss are also watching and coming to the same conclusion-he hasn't changed, he hasn't grown-up, and he would be a cancer in their locker rooms.

His current antics are likely killing any chance for a comeback in the NFL but maybe he can get his own reality show on E! or Bravo.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/...killing-his-nfl-chances-but-its-sure-great-tv

Feb

According to Mike Freeman of CBSSportsline.com, the most compelling show on TV right now is not Survivor or the Bachelor or American Idol-it is the "freak show" of a single individual sitting in front of a camera and talking to his computer. It is the ongoing soap opera known as Randy Moss.

I personally have not viewed any of these video chats on the Internet but apparently they go way past anything athletes have put up on social media thus far. This is what Freeman says most has put up in the past 48 hours: " Writing a tell-all book; his poop (you read that correctly); his upcoming attempt to return to the NFL; spending Valentine's Day with his kids; mocking past critics like Jerry Rice and Joe Buck; picking his nose on camera and wiping the excavated finding on his sleeve (you read that correctly, too); saying he no longer needs to be a No. 1 receiver; blasting the media; praising the media; and telling telling Cris Carter stories." He has also announced he is planning a comeback. He tweeted on Monday that he would be back in front of the camera Wednesday, just like a TV show.

Many football fans are watching including NFL executives. Freeman spoke with one NFL insider who has watched the Moss videos and says that Moss is "utterly obliterating" any chance of a comeback in the NFL. It is likely other teams who might have taken a flier on Moss are also watching and coming to the same conclusion-he hasn't changed, he hasn't grown-up, and he would be a cancer in their locker rooms.

His current antics are likely killing any chance for a comeback in the NFL but maybe he can get his own reality show on E! or Bravo.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/...killing-his-nfl-chances-but-its-sure-great-tv

Last I heard, 'MossTV' had about 100 followers on Monday. :facepalm:

Feb

Rats should sign him ASAP. He and the Sanchize sound like soulmates.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QWv61d6fzNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

. . .

his poop (you read that correctly); picking his nose on camera and wiping the excavated finding on his sleeve (you read that correctly, too);

Pssst... Randy . . .

You know I'm one of your biggest fans, and I'm trying to help you out, but I got nothing for this. ^

:blink:

Pleeeease, help me to help you. I'm fine with you mocking the media (Joe Buck in particular), and I'm even OK with you mocking your critics, but what we really need is a lot more of this, "no longer needs to be a No. 1 receiver"

OK?

Feel free to utilize me to go over the script for your next TV show.

Together, we can!!!

Back