Re-live the Steelers 2004 SB victory...

HomelessJoe

Unknown User
Reaction score
...by buying this DVD!

--The Pittsburgh Steelers have their history comprehensively covered in this informative release from the NFL. Beginning with their origins, then progressing through the highs and lows experienced by all professional teams, the program culminates in the 2004 Super Bowl triumph for the Steelers. Player and game profiles are also included, making this a thorough package that fans are sure to enjoy.

:thumb:

Dont forget what Kordell said, "the best team doesn't always win".

Bruschi 3:16 said:
Dont forget what Kordell said, "the best team doesn't always win".

I never thought I would say this, but Kordell was right. What the heck happened in 2002? How did the Bucs fluke their way into a Super Bowl championship that rightfully belonged to the Pats?

[TERRIBLE TOWEL REALITY-DISTORTION SHIELD: ON]

Four straight S.B. victories is great. Let's make it a five-peat!

[TERRIBLE TOWEL REALITY-DISTORTION SHIELD: OFF]

--James

JamesLavin said:
I never thought I would say this, but Kordell was right. What the heck happened in 2002? How did the Bucs fluke their way into a Super Bowl championship that rightfully belonged to the Pats?

You mean "The Season The Pats Forgot How To Tackle"?

I wanted to light myself on fire and throw myself off the Golden Gate Bridge all season. Worse was the constant "FLUKE!" crap I had to hear from Raiders fans and (gulp) Niners fans all that year.

dreithraider76 said:
You mean "The Season The Pats Forgot How To Tackle"?

I wanted to light myself on fire and throw myself off the Golden Gate Bridge all season. Worse was the constant "FLUKE!" crap I had to hear from Raiders fans and (gulp) Niners fans all that year.

exactly. Nothing is worse then following a team that cant play defense.

BionicPatriot said:
exactly. Nothing is worse then following a team that cant play defense.

I know that feeling. :D

I guess they all still had their bags packed from the first time they didn't make it. :D

Back